my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Setlist please!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Setlist please!
Chibbs
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 307

posted May 05, 2003 22:14     Profile for Chibbs   Email Chibbs     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yo, could someone please give me a real setlist of whats being played on this tour. id like to be able to organize all the songs that are going to be supposedly played and make sure that im ready, thanks
chibbs

|  IP: Logged
neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted May 06, 2003 00:00     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Houston show had the same set of songs-same order.Check out the show review...
Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted May 23, 2003 01:10     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I find it weird that not a single song from "The Outer Limits" made it to the set list...
This album is Jason's favorite and the last one with Snake before he re-joined the band.

Also, I think that they left out 2 of their best new songs: "Facing Up" and "I Don't Wanna Wake Up".
Some people will complain about the absence of "Nuclear War" too.

If you guys were to put together the perfect 'Vod set list how would it turn out to be??

Cockroach
VoivodFan
Member # 115

posted May 23, 2003 01:46     Profile for Cockroach   Email Cockroach     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Eddy:
If you guys were to put together the perfect 'Vod set list how would it turn out to be??

Well, everything from Dimension Hatröss and then some more

Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted May 23, 2003 09:06     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love Dimension Hätross too (well, me and 94,5% of the Voivodians...).
I thought of some songs that would make my dream-set list, but this one would only work for a 2 1/2 hour gig...

Voïvod
Thrashing Rage
Ravenous Medicine
Killing Technology
Tribal Convictions
Chaosmöngers
Macrosolutions to Megaproblems
Technocratic Manipulators
Psychic Vacuum
Into My Hypercube
X-Ray Mirror
The Unknown Knows
Astronomy Domine
Panorama
The Prow
Best Regards
Fix My Heart
We are Not Alone
Le Pont Noir
Gasmask Revival
Facing Up
We Carry On

tomsawyer
VoivodFan
Member # 306

posted May 23, 2003 10:04     Profile for tomsawyer   Email tomsawyer     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Eddy:
I love Dimension Hätross too (well, me and 94,5% of the Voivodians...).
I thought of some songs that would make my dream-set list, but this one would only work for a 2 1/2 hour gig...

Voïvod
Thrashing Rage
Ravenous Medicine
Killing Technology
Tribal Convictions
Chaosmöngers
Macrosolutions to Megaproblems
Technocratic Manipulators
Psychic Vacuum
Into My Hypercube
X-Ray Mirror
The Unknown Knows
Astronomy Domine
Panorama
The Prow
Best Regards
Fix My Heart
We are Not Alone
Le Pont Noir
Gasmask Revival
Facing Up
We Carry On

Gotta throw "tornado" in there!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 23, 2003 10:10     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Perhapse some songs couldnt be played live without the addition of a Rhythm Guitarist?

Hell...what do i know. I'm a bloody Drummer. lol!

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted May 23, 2003 10:46     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah yes!
But I would scratch Cigares and Voivod,
but include:

Black City
War And Pain
This is Not An Excercise
Cosmic Drama
Freedoom
Nuage Fractal

I distinctly remember Warriors Of Ice, Suck Your Bone and Live For Violence on the Outer Limits tour- is this anyone elses experience?

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 23, 2003 10:56     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Add Jack Luminous to that list, Eddy, and we have a nice 4-hour set...

Amalthea
VoivodFan
Member # 301

posted May 24, 2003 03:33     Profile for Amalthea   Email Amalthea     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In addition to many of the songs already listed, my dream setlist would include:
Experiment, Brain Scan, Missing Sequences, Best Regards, and ANGEL RAT.
Oh, and To the Death for an encore!! (Did no one mention that yet??)

Luckily, when I saw them on tour in support of Nothingface they did practially the entire album, which was fine by me.

Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted May 24, 2003 13:40     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Amalthea, Best Regards is in my list too!! Actually, it is my favorite song from Angel Rat! And I, for one, think Angel Rat is a GREAT album... (do you think that I'll be kicked out of the Forum now?).
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 24, 2003 13:51     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tomsawyer:
Gotta throw "tornado" in there!

Can I get a 'Hallelujah'?
(and Pre-Ignition)
And an AMEN

neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted May 26, 2003 01:09     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
....What I 'd hoped to hear at the Houston tour(a mix of the obscure tunage and new noises)-Strange and Ironic/Tornado/Nuage Fractal/Twin Dummy/Reactor/Brain Scan/Facing Up/Pre-Ignition/Phobos/Order of The Blackguards/Meteor/Cosmic Drama/Les Cigares Volants/Condemned To The Gallows..as an encore if time permitted-Divine Sun.....Hey,folks I'm still in the midst of transcribing the Jasonic/Away interviews so it will be a little while before it's ready..................

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan