my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod Month at Firesideometer.com

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod Month at Firesideometer.com
OmeterSkin Dub
VoivodFan
Member # 237

posted May 04, 2003 17:32     Profile for OmeterSkin Dub   Email OmeterSkin Dub     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey guys. We're currently having Voivod month over at firesideometer.com. That means all month, every writer at our site will be posting reviews of all of Voivod's albums (sorry, no Kronik or Voivod Lives). We've got reviews up for War & Pain, Rrroooaaarrr, and Killing Technology so far. Check back throughout the month as we add more.

Try to contain your rage at some of the low scores. My brother and I are the only ones at the site who are Voivod fans. Doing our part to convert the masses. Also, if anyone can help me with release dates, let me know. I think I've got the year right on all of them, but month and day was tough to come by for the early stuff.

Cheers!

|  IP: Logged
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 04, 2003 17:47     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great job.

All of the reviews are fair and informative, as well as effective
encouragement to potential new fans.
(especially the KT stuff)

Keep up the good work - I will be linking to your pages.

Quick question -

will this URL:
http://www.firesideometer.com/index.html?http&&&www.firesideometer.com/gladdskar0503. html

...still be valid after "Voivod Month"?

That would be useful info, as would a banner for your site...
Do you have one handy?

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted May 04, 2003 18:53     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great reading there mate. I also had a very good time reading the review on Meshuggahs Destroy Erase Improve:
Sort of like Voivod’s Dimension Hatröss performed by Napalm Death.

OmeterSkin Dub
VoivodFan
Member # 237

posted May 04, 2003 19:22     Profile for OmeterSkin Dub   Email OmeterSkin Dub     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, thanks guys!

Tangento, that page address will be valid after this month, so you can link directly to it. You don't need all that crap at the beginning though. Just link to http://www.firesideometer.com/gladdskar0503.html and you'll be cool.

As for a banner, yeah it seems like I should probably make one of those huh? I'll let you know when I have something.

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted May 05, 2003 03:19     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very good stuff Ometer! Spread the VV virus!!
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 18, 2003 17:43     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by OmeterSkin Dub:
Hey, thanks guys!

Tangento, that page address will be valid after this month, so you can link directly to it. You don't need all that crap at the beginning though. Just link to http://www.firesideometer.com/gladdskar0503.html and you'll be cool.

As for a banner, yeah it seems like I should probably make one of those huh? I'll let you know when I have something.

Thanks, OHM
Adding it now.
(updates galore this weekend!)

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 18, 2003 23:29     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just bumping this to make sure you all read the fine reviews of KT, DH and NF.

(click the smiley)

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan