my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Piggy's Dallas setlist (scanned).

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Piggy's Dallas setlist (scanned).
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted May 04, 2003 15:18     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I didn't even have to beg for this. A roadie just handed it to me. The heavy black tape has pieces of the particleboard stage stuck all over the back. I'm not gonna even try pulling it off the paper.

|  IP: Logged
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 04, 2003 16:10     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's funny!

Some *hot babe* dressed as a roadie handed me some rare VV demos,
a wad of cash and a handful of FREE BEER coupons, JUST LAST NIGHT!

(I felt almost as if I was dreaming...)

And then she kissed me passionately and gave me a setlist, too!

And it looked VERY similar!

OH! Here it is:

DISCLAIMER:

This mock-setlist was in no way meant to offend or insult any *Canadian metal bands*,
OR to second-guess their choice of which songs to play on the current tour.

</disclaimer>

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 04, 2003 19:55     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahahaha!

Good one, Tangento!

Cthon
Member # 156

posted May 04, 2003 20:35     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Fireface
VoivodFan
Member # 51

posted May 04, 2003 21:01     Profile for Fireface   Email Fireface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Classic...
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted May 05, 2003 03:21     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan