my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » I just had a really great idea...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I just had a really great idea...
Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 03, 2003 22:37     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
but I can't tell anybody what it is because people will try to say it was their idea.

This is going to become a great burden to my subconscious.

Oh...I know, I know!

I'll let everyone guess and whoever gets it right can say they have psychic abilities.

|  IP: Logged
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted May 03, 2003 23:08     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll take 3 guesses...

1. You invented a chair that protects you from falling backwards?

2. You thought of a brilliant way to get twice the milage out of your vibrator (and still save money on batteries).

3. The whoopie cusion... I think someone already invented that one, sorry. Try again.

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 03, 2003 23:20     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:
I'll take 3 guesses...

1. You invented a chair that protects you from falling backwards?

2. You thought of a brilliant way to get twice the milage out of your vibrator (and still save money on batteries).

3. The whoopie cusion... I think someone already invented that one, sorry. Try again.

WRONG.

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 03, 2003 23:29     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Come on now. You can do better than this. Put your thinking caps on!
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted May 03, 2003 23:40     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
One more try...

A solar-powered machine that keeps one's butt-cheeks from imploding? Not a problem I experience, mind you... but something I understand is a serious problem among the native peoples of outer North Dakota and eastern Montana... getting warmer?

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 03, 2003 23:55     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A revolutionnary way to make you stop posting useless fucking shit?
Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 03, 2003 23:58     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:
One more try...

A solar-powered machine that keeps one's butt-cheeks from imploding? Not a problem I experience, mind you... but something I understand is a serious problem among the native peoples of outer North Dakota and eastern Montana... getting warmer?

You mean like some kind of structural device to support that particular area of the body...maybe like some kind of anal implant. OH, I KNOW...Like a vibrating butt plug with a solar cell!

Wow! Gee. Thats a very...um...interesting idea you have there. Kind of like the other idea you had. Well, I'm glad to see you are at least being creative with your thoughts, but sorry...

WRONG.

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 04, 2003 00:10     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
A revolutionnary way to make you stop posting useless fucking shit?

Nope. Wrong answer. That idea has been tried before. Its called the Ignore List. Unfortunately it is too complicated for alot of users who don't like the things they read. I personally don't understand why its such a challenge for some.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted May 04, 2003 01:41     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
puzz i have my thinking cap on but im too scared to scream round these parts.

"This post will self-destruct in 30seconds"

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 04, 2003 01:44     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:
puzz i have my thinking cap on but im too scared to scream round these parts.

hmm...

*scratches head*

*looks around with shifty eyes*

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted May 04, 2003 07:26     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Self-mowing lawn?

Beerbottle with in-built cooler?

Mobile phone that responds to people you don't want to talk to yourself?

Peace all over the world?

A way to stop Bill Gates?

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 04, 2003 11:34     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A special Beanie that allows one to see into the future?

Special Shoes that allow one to run faster?

A special Ray-Gun that makes all Cops disappear?

A new strain of Marijuana that gets you super-high?

A formula for Beer that helps you actually LOSE weight?

what is it what is it?
tell us tell us tell us tell us!

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted May 04, 2003 11:49     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heres a idea. Go to your favorite convieniance store and buy a large soft drink in a big paper cup. Put the straw in all the way to the bottom and suck your brains out.
Paulander7
VoivodFan
Member # 298

posted May 04, 2003 19:14     Profile for Paulander7   Email Paulander7     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YOU ARE FINALLY GOING TO QUIT THAT JOB AS A PUZZLE MAKER, BREAK UP WITH THAT CHOIR GIRL, SELL EVERYTHING YOU OWN, AND FOLLOW VOIVOD ON TOUR. DUH!!!!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan