my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » What have I done? (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: What have I done?
Amalthea
VoivodFan
Member # 301

posted May 08, 2003 00:40     Profile for Amalthea   Email Amalthea     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Geez, Puzzled. You didn't have to actually answer. There's no need to indulge a self-professed pervert.
 |  IP: Logged
Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 08, 2003 02:55     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I was kinda anxious to see who would be the first person to say "EWWWW! YOU'RE TOO SKINNY!"...or call me a crack head or try to make me feel even smaller. I certainly didn't want to look ashamed by not answering. I'm a believer in honesty. Its a good approach. Honesty begat honesty.
El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted May 08, 2003 12:08     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry about my acid/booze/pot/blow/etc. flashbacks. I have a bad habit of going off on these crazy tangents. In fact I was even given my own Off Topic thread at a different message board. As for Kurt and Courtenay, does anyone ACTUALLY believe that she had anything to do with his untimely death!?! Does anyone remember her reactions afterwords - especially that tearful message which she read out to everyone? It pained me to listen to her. As for Kurt, I honestly believe that he died by his own hands. Sure there obviously was alot of behind the scenes conflicts going on such as his own struggles with heroin addiction, marital problems, band problems, legal problems, amongst other things. Heck, I have a hard enough time trying to deal with "reality" while I'm straight! I'm also a pisces like Kurt (I am only two weeks younger than he!) - now you know why I drink like a fish! - who, incidentally and very unfortunately, was trying to come down from a serious coke binge during that fateful week when he offed himself. In the final analysis, Kurt dug his own grave just like I was busy digging my own grave when I was indulging in blow. Going up is great but coming down is scairy! For me it was extreme anxiety and paranoia to the point of being schizoid. And no fooling either! I like to believe that I have succeeded in filling in my own grave a bit - at least until I recently offended Puzzled...
Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 08, 2003 19:43     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by El Indio:
Sorry about my acid/booze/pot/blow/etc. flashbacks. I have a bad habit of going off on these crazy tangents. In fact I was even given my own Off Topic thread at a different message board. As for Kurt and Courtenay, does anyone ACTUALLY believe that she had anything to do with his untimely death!?! Does anyone remember her reactions afterwords - especially that tearful message which she read out to everyone? It pained me to listen to her. As for Kurt, I honestly believe that he died by his own hands. Sure there obviously was alot of behind the scenes conflicts going on such as his own struggles with heroin addiction, marital problems, band problems, legal problems, amongst other things. Heck, I have a hard enough time trying to deal with "reality" while I'm straight! I'm also a pisces like Kurt (I am only two weeks younger than he!) - now you know why I drink like a fish! - who, incidentally and very unfortunately, was trying to come down from a serious coke binge during that fateful week when he offed himself. In the final analysis, Kurt dug his own grave just like I was busy digging my own grave when I was indulging in blow. Going up is great but coming down is scairy! For me it was extreme anxiety and paranoia to the point of being schizoid. And no fooling either! I like to believe that I have succeeded in filling in my own grave a bit - at least until I recently offended Puzzled...

You'll have to remind me of when that was, I don't seem to remember. Perhaps later I'll reread everything...as for people thinking Courtney had Kurt killed...I have been to a couple of bbs where it was a widely held veiw that she did and those boards where actually QUITE rampant with anti-Courtney propaganda. I'm not quite sure why anyone would go so far to increminate her, but it appears to me that there must be a few people who believe it because it was an extremely common thing.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan