my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » What have I done? (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: What have I done?
Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 03, 2003 20:07     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wake up sick to my stomach from beer which is unusual...there is a broken bottle on the floor and a dent in the back of my head. I remember sitting in a kitchen type chair singing to Dio and Hole. I don't remember anything after that. Was I rocking the chair backwards? I can't remember what happened. There is a half drunk beer by my bed and I woke up in bed. I just can't remember how I got there or how I got this sore dent on the back of my head. I can't think straight.

Puzzled + Beer = BAD

|  IP: Logged
RIFLEFIST
VoivodFan
Member # 180

posted May 03, 2003 20:22     Profile for RIFLEFIST   Email RIFLEFIST     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dude be thankful the only sore spot is your head after passing out!
Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 03, 2003 20:31     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I meant to say MY stomach, not me stomach. I guess I got sick from hitting my head as well as drinking. That usually doesn't happen.
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 03, 2003 21:45     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is what will happen when you mix Dio and HOLE.
OUCH!!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 03, 2003 22:02     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is South Georgia.....
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 03, 2003 22:07     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What have you done?

Making yourself look like an idiot, for one.

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 03, 2003 22:22     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
What have you done?

Making yourself look like an idiot, for one.

It beats making yourself look like an asshole.

hint, hint
nudge, nudge

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 03, 2003 22:42     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
This is what will happen when you mix Dio and HOLE.
OUCH!!

Yeah. I suppose you are right. I even tried to throw some Marilyn Manson into the mix and I'm sure you can imagine how confusing that was seeing as how I am a heterosexual female. What was I thinking? I'm suprised I didn't accidentally hang myself.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 04, 2003 11:26     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Marilyn Manson RULEZ!

Good choice in tunes.

Now...
Are you taking any medication that could have reacted badly with that Hole music? lol!

Maybe my buddy Mezcalhead was there & knocked you out in order to take advantage of you!

...BAD MEZ!

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 04, 2003 16:44     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gorf:
Did you see anyone in the room with a needle? Were there bald looking alien dudes flying around? Did you try to escape at the train station but always end up where you started? Did you get secret mental powers in order to overpower the aliens with?

At least it wasn't fucking Memento.

CENTERVILLE!

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 04, 2003 16:54     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Puzzled:
I'm sure you can imagine how confusing that was seeing as how I am a heterosexual female.

Well that certainly explains things then.

btw, what are your "measurements?"

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 06, 2003 03:35     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula:
Marilyn Manson RULEZ!

Good choice in tunes.

Now...
Are you taking any medication that could have reacted badly with that Hole music? lol!

Maybe my buddy Mezcalhead was there & knocked you out in order to take advantage of you!

...BAD MEZ!

Really? You think MM rulez? I can see how you would not like Hole if you like MM. I used to like MM...until I learned some things.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 06, 2003 08:02     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like Marilyn Manson nomatter what.
What things have you heard?

He sleeps with guys and girls both?
He hates christians (i guess)?
He whipps out his weenie on stage?

Its all cool. Dont bother me a bit.
Its his Band thats important to me anyways.

John 5 on Guitar is one of my favorites.
Right up there next to Piggy and James Iha of Smashed Pumkins.

El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted May 06, 2003 12:34     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So is Courtenay Lovey Dovey one of the most scairiest cougars to ever prowl on the planet or what? And people wonder why Cobain offed himself. Oh I forgot, Lovey Dovey had El Duce from the Mentors blow him away or something. And then she had El Duce get wasted and then get conveniently run over by a freight train...
Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 06, 2003 16:28     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula:
I like Marilyn Manson nomatter what.
What things have you heard?

He sleeps with guys and girls both?
He hates christians (i guess)?
He whipps out his weenie on stage?

Its all cool. Dont bother me a bit.
Its his Band thats important to me anyways.

John 5 on Guitar is one of my favorites.
Right up there next to Piggy and James Iha of Smashed Pumkins.

I wasn't talking about any of this. Its all old knowledge.

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 06, 2003 16:30     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by El Indio:
So is Courtenay Lovey Dovey one of the most scairiest cougars to ever prowl on the planet or what? And people wonder why Cobain offed himself. Oh I forgot, Lovey Dovey had El Duce from the Mentors blow him away or something. And then she had El Duce get wasted and then get conveniently run over by a freight train...

Funny how this always gets brought up. Where did you get this information?

Hen Manilla
VoivodFan
Member # 82

posted May 06, 2003 19:55     Profile for Hen Manilla   Email Hen Manilla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Buckets.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 06, 2003 20:33     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

Funny how this always gets brought up. Where did you get this information?

Rent 'Kurt & Courtney'. You could pick up Spinal Tap too and make a night of it. Of course both movies need to be taken with a grain or two of salt so....

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 06, 2003 20:58     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:
Rent 'Kurt & Courtney'. You could pick up Spinal Tap too and make a night of it. Of course both movies need to be taken with a grain or two of salt so....

I think I have seen about half of This is Spinal Tap before I fell asleep. No offense or anything, but I doubt I'll be making it over to the video store for either.

Is this what you are talking about?

After rocker Kurt Cobain's death, ruled a suicide, a film crew arrives in Seattle to make a documentary. Director Nick Broomfield talks to lots of people: Cobain's aunt who provides home movies and recordings, the estranged father of Cobain's widow Courtney Love, an L.A. private investigator who worked for Love, a nanny for Kurt and Courtney's child, friends and lovers of both, and others. Although Love won't talk to him and his inquiries lose him financial backing, he comes to believe the coroner's verdict. Portraits emerge: a shy, slight Kurt, weary of touring, embarrassed by fame, hooked on heroin; an out-going Courtney, dramatic, controlling, moving from groupie to star.

It seems contrary to her having him killed.

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 06, 2003 22:36     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heavier than Heaven is a very good, well-written, but depressing book.
Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 07, 2003 00:36     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BCoD:
Heavier than Heaven is a very good, well-written, but depressing book.

Never heard of it. I will have to look it up.

Out of curiousity, why did you ask for my measurements? Did I miss something?

El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted May 07, 2003 11:59     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well Puzzled, lets just say I have my sources (Heh, heh!)... Yes, seems to me I managed to read approximetly a third of a biography of Kurt Cobain before I put it down for being too depressing. Same goes for them biographies of Peter Sellers and Lenny Bruce... I remember back in 92 or 93 I checked out Nirvana at the Commodore and Tad the next night at the Town Pump. I just have vague memories of seeing Nirvana. When they came on to perform, everyone - the place was packed - rushed the stage. As for myself, I rushed the bar! I just got annihilated! Seems to me I even hung out a little bit with a couple guys from Tad's band who were also close to the bar... I know, just watch "Kurt and Courtenay" with the volume turned off and The Mentors "Sex, Drugs, and Rock 'N Roll" C.D. turned up on your stereo! A few years back whenever a good friend of mine wanted to clear out his female roomates from their rental home, he would put on a Mentors album. Anyone ever hear that song "Having Sicky's baby" before? How about "Northwest Breeder" or "Tits, Ass, Pussy" or "Get up and die"? They didn't become one of the P.M.R.C.'s main targets for nothing during that scairy campaign to clean up Rock 'N Roll lyrics! Anyone ever watch The Mentor's "Fuck Movie"? El Duce actually wasn't a bad drummer. At their best The Mentors were straight ahead american hard rock. Just too bad they weren't allowed to cross the Canadian border a few years back or I would have seen them for sure and at the Waterfront to boot!
Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 07, 2003 21:14     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by El Indio:
Well Puzzled, lets just say I have my sources (Heh, heh!)... Yes, seems to me I managed to read approximetly a third of a biography of Kurt Cobain before I put it down for being too depressing. Same goes for them biographies of Peter Sellers and Lenny Bruce... I remember back in 92 or 93 I checked out Nirvana at the Commodore and Tad the next night at the Town Pump. I just have vague memories of seeing Nirvana. When they came on to perform, everyone - the place was packed - rushed the stage. As for myself, I rushed the bar! I just got annihilated! Seems to me I even hung out a little bit with a couple guys from Tad's band who were also close to the bar... I know, just watch "Kurt and Courtenay" with the volume turned off and The Mentors "Sex, Drugs, and Rock 'N Roll" C.D. turned up on your stereo! A few years back whenever a good friend of mine wanted to clear out his female roomates from their rental home, he would put on a Mentors album. Anyone ever hear that song "Having Sicky's baby" before? How about "Northwest Breeder" or "Tits, Ass, Pussy" or "Get up and die"? They didn't become one of the P.M.R.C.'s main targets for nothing during that scairy campaign to clean up Rock 'N Roll lyrics! Anyone ever watch The Mentor's "Fuck Movie"? El Duce actually wasn't a bad drummer. At their best The Mentors were straight ahead american hard rock. Just too bad they weren't allowed to cross the Canadian border a few years back or I would have seen them for sure and at the Waterfront to boot!

HUH!
WHAT WAS THAT?

I'm not gonna re-read it. For a minute I thought it was going to be an explaination of some sort, but I guess it turns out it was just some acid flashbacks while watching TV and maybe some alcohol binges.

No, seriously. I'm just fucking with you but I'm not convinced C. Love killed K. Cobain. I'm not saying I'd bet money on it, but I am just not convinced. I DO think there is more to it than meets the eye...not saying he didn't pull the trigger, but I think some serious mental shit was going on...as always is like fucking soap operas...but I don't know if it was so much C. Loves fault as it might have been someone elses. I don't know. I may read stuff and watch stuff but that doesn't mean I buy into it.

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 07, 2003 22:38     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

Never heard of it. I will have to look it up.

Out of curiousity, why did you ask for my measurements? Did I miss something?

Heavier than Heaven is the biography of Kurt Cobain. I'm convinced that he killed himself, and with no one's 'physical' help. According to the book, he had "shot-up" a lethal dose of heroin before he blew his brains out. (although technically, he didn't blow his brains out, rather his head suffered an enormous "elongation" from the roof of his mouth...upward, according to the coroner's report in the book) But in any case, he was a goner either way. I loved Kurt's music, he was also very entertaining on stage. (I'll never forget seeing them with the Melvins in '89, upclose and personal)

And as far as your measurements go, I was just curious since I'm a pervert.

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 07, 2003 23:22     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BCoD:
Heavier than Heaven is the biography of Kurt Cobain. I'm convinced that he killed himself, and with no one's 'physical' help. According to the book, he had "shot-up" a lethal dose of heroin before he blew his brains out. (although technically, he didn't blow his brains out, rather his head suffered an enormous "elongation" from the roof of his mouth...upward, according to the coroner's report in the book) But in any case, he was a goner either way. I loved Kurt's music, he was also very entertaining on stage. (I'll never forget seeing them with the Melvins in '89, upclose and personal)

And as far as your measurements go, I was just curious since I'm a pervert.

Oh.

Well, I can't lie. I'm a skinny person and although I gain a few inches here and there when I have lots of money to blow on food, my meaurements are 31-21-31. 5 ft 3 1/2 inches. just above 90 lbs usually.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan