my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Jason Newsted sucks!!!! (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Author Topic: Jason Newsted sucks!!!!
Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 09, 2003 10:52     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula:
That particular Mexican....can fuck off.
(havent i already said that? )

Puzzled...
How can you be "Homophobic" and yet still like Marilyn Manson or Hole?
Or Marilyn Manson's Hole. (har har...that was bad. Me sorry.)

I had the unfortunate experience of once being a big fan.

|  IP: Logged
Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 09, 2003 10:57     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:

Define troll?

Someone who is using false representations to imply certain veiws or cause certain reactions.

In this particular case...making Jason Newsted look like an asshole.

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 09, 2003 11:01     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonxonx:
I can spell English words too. So can I speak it. But that doesn't fucking mean it's my mother tongue. So it is for many people at this forum. So your point about Karloz not being Mexican is moot, he pretty much can be.

And about trolls... I have a strange feeling that the only troll in this topic is NOT Karloz...

Then you don't know what a troll is.

As far as you taking up for "Karloz"...I don't see how it can be a moot point to use common sense in seeing that if he can utilize and spell somewhat complex English terms...then there is no reason that he wouldn't know the proper use of simple ones in merely speaking it. Thats called Logic.

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 09, 2003 11:03     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If I were prone to trolling, I would certainly utilize the method of taking up for myself with multiple user names and it should be obvious that I DON'T.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 09, 2003 11:05     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I can spell English words too. So can I speak it. But that doesn't fucking mean it's my mother tongue. So it is for many people at this forum. So your point about Karloz not being Mexican is moot, he pretty much can be.

And about trolls... I have a strange feeling that the only troll in this topic is NOT Karloz...

I second this post. I also can spell/speak a couple of words in English, and I'm sure I'm from Brasil, and I'm not a troll by any meanings, I just troll hockey threads from time to time, but that's just fun.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted May 09, 2003 11:08     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Puzzled... there is an edit button, so you don't have to make multiple postings...
Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 09, 2003 11:13     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic :
I second this post. I also can spell/speak a couple of words in English, and I'm sure I'm from Brasil, and I'm not a troll by any meanings, I just troll hockey threads from time to time, but that's just fun.

You can spell English and no doubt, you learned to speak it first. Even if you were learning speaking and spelling at the same time...you would be able to utilize those words properly in sentances before you could spell them. Long before. Long enough for it to show in your typing skills that you care to put those words in sentance form correctly and check spelling...rather than spelling most words correctly but making obvious simple mistakes that you would have first learned not to upon learning to speak it. As in...the use of the word "no" instead of "not"...Too simple of a mistake for someone who already knows how to type in English. I can understand if it were complex mistakes, but these (I would bet money on) are deliberate.

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 09, 2003 11:15     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Puzzled:
[qb]Thats called Logic.

No, mam, I hereby assure you that what you said has absolutely nothing in common with this divine ability that some humans possess, commonly known as Logic.[/QB][/QUOTE]

Thats called Opinion.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 09, 2003 11:30     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Speak English Or Die!!!! (S.O.D.)

...sorry...sorry...that song came to mind.

me bad again.

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 09, 2003 11:39     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Puzzled:

You can spell English and no doubt, you learned to speak it first. Even if you were learning speaking and spelling at the same time...you would be able to utilize those words properly in sentances before you could spell them. Long before. Long enough for it to show in your typing skills that you care to put those words in sentance form correctly and check spelling...rather than spelling most words correctly but making obvious simple mistakes that you would have first learned not to upon learning to speak it. As in...the use of the word "no" instead of "not"...Too simple of a mistake for someone who already knows how to type in English. I can understand if it were complex mistakes, but these (I would bet money on) are deliberate.

Just take my post for example. I make spelling errors and run-on sentences and therefore probably alot of punctuation mistakes as well...but as far as I know I do not make obvious errors in grammer that would confuse the meaning of my sentences AFTER having learned how to half ass spell. Don't get me wrong. I could if I wanted to and that was my point in making posts with obvious mistakes that looked like I was picking on people who's first language is not English. Try again to grasp my point.

Forgive. I can make much mistake in spelling of my English.

Which is kind of retarded seeing as how I can already SPELL those words and make such simple mistakes with them at the same time.

I have worked with numerous Mexican people and when they pick up English, the first thing they learn is what certain words mean. By the time they have figured out what most things are called in English, they have already learned how to use the small words. By the time they feel comfortable speaking in English, they may still have an accent, but they are usually able to make there point clear unless they don't know what a certain thing is called. Now, if you asked those same people to read what they said, they would probably look at you and smile like "Yeah, Right." Once they have learned how to read and can then write the English...it is highly unlikely that they are going to be making simple worded mistakes.

Excessive posting is called flooding.

And try as you may to make me sound like a bigot...I do not care, because I know better.

I have talked to people from alot of different countries and they rarely ever make simple mistakes like that. They will even use the wrong words at times and ask you if that is right because their English is not that good and you might have never known it otherwise because their use of simple words was one of the first things they picked up. The only people who type as though they have an accent, in my experience, are doing it on purpose.

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted May 09, 2003 11:47     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yawn. Yawn. Yawn.

So, I was thinking about buying a yo-yo.

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 09, 2003 11:50     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nell:
Yawn. Yawn. Yawn.

So, I was thinking about buying a yo-yo.

Really? Thats cool, but I'm not to sure why you picked this thread to tell everyone that.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted May 09, 2003 11:55     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What a fantastic idea. We could get a pair of 'em and take them down the pub to cause mischief!
Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 09, 2003 11:58     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
What a fantastic idea. We could get a pair of 'em and take them down the pub to cause mischief!

Why waste your money? Thats why I hang out here. This place is full of Yo-Yo's.

All the amusement you could possibly get for free.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted May 09, 2003 12:23     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, there are a few yo-yo's.... Every now and again we get the occasional boring fucker though. Still - happy days, eh?
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 09, 2003 12:27     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love you all!
Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted May 09, 2003 12:35     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WTF?!
VIVA CHILE MIERDA!!!

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted May 09, 2003 12:35     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh Kula, baby, I'm feeling it!

Now, Emlyn, what about that prayer meeting? I missed the last one, but i have a feeling there's certain people out there that need to be enlightened.

...and cue the response from.....:

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 10, 2003 04:40     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Speaking of a toy Yo-yo? I keep thinking about one of those toy dolls that has a string that you pull...and when you pull the string the doll talks.

Your post just made me think about those kid "toys" (I don't know if toy is the right term, you don't really play with it per se) where you pull the string and the arrow spins and points to a different letter, number, animal, etc. and says what it is. I remember a long time ago hearing about how some sick (bored) people would buy them, open them up and alter what it says (usually really nasty, graphic stuff), and then take it back for mommy or daddy to buy for their little kid to learn. I would always get a cheap thrill about hearing about that on the news. Oh shit, now you guys probably think I do that! No way, never...LOL

Cockroach
VoivodFan
Member # 115

posted May 10, 2003 10:02     Profile for Cockroach   Email Cockroach     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Speaking of a toy Yo-yo? I keep thinking about one of those toy dolls that has a string that you pull...and when you pull the string the doll talks.

I had a yellow bird when i was 3. It didn't speak, but played a funny melody.

Cockroach
VoivodFan
Member # 115

posted May 10, 2003 10:05     Profile for Cockroach   Email Cockroach     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Puzzled:
If I were prone to trolling, I would certainly utilize the method of taking up for myself with multiple user names and it should be obvious that I DON'T.

Hmmm.... karloz=Puzzled ?

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan