my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Jason Newsted sucks!!!! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: Jason Newsted sucks!!!!
karloz
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 303

posted May 03, 2003 13:55     Profile for karloz   Email karloz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
On April 25, I travel from Mexico 7 Hrs. on bus just by myself to Tucson, Az. just to see Jason Live, I was a Jason fan, and I said 'I was' cause his attitute about his fans I don't liked a sh*t. He was playing and a fan get up to the stage and jump over him, and he piss off, thats ok cause he was playing, but another guy get up to the stage too, but just to jump to the crowd and never touch him or bother him, and he did him a sing with his middle finger and that's not professional, what he was thinking?. Just because he is a rock star does he treat like this way to his fans?.
To be sincere, I don't like Voivod but I went to the concert just to see him, and I was very dissapoint. I don't wanna know nothing about him. Jason go to hell!!! (sorry about my english).

|  IP: Logged
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted May 03, 2003 16:42     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You don't like Voïvod???
This is Voïvodfan.com! What do you think?
Follow the arrow ------->GO TO HELL

He did the middle finger because he dont want people to jump on him!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 03, 2003 17:18     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
At least the guy was sincere. You gotta give him credit for that.
Paulander7
VoivodFan
Member # 298

posted May 03, 2003 17:25     Profile for Paulander7   Email Paulander7     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
boo-fucking-hoo. Rock n Roll wasn't meant to be pretty, now was it?
Paulander7
VoivodFan
Member # 298

posted May 03, 2003 17:29     Profile for Paulander7   Email Paulander7     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
boo-fucking-hoo. Rock n Roll wasn't meant to be pretty, now was it?
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted May 03, 2003 17:45     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Motordeth, you have a good point there. Around here where i live, people give eachother the middle-finger all the time, it can be taken in many ways. After all, stage-diving can interfear with the performance if someone gets jumped on.
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 03, 2003 17:59     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And exactly what is the purpose of coming on a message board to whine like a bitch about it?

The reason most bands and clubs dont like stagedivers is the fear of getting sued if an injury occurs.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted May 03, 2003 18:19     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah, that bastard couldve hurt jasonics neck or something. fuck that noise!
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted May 03, 2003 19:04     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Rock&Roll was ment to be philosophical, unlike down to earth country or rap. Hey someone needs to make a photo for this thread, to read..

"StageDive at your own risk"

and a small disclaimer on the bottom.

Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted May 03, 2003 19:11     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

RIFLEFIST
VoivodFan
Member # 180

posted May 03, 2003 20:13     Profile for RIFLEFIST   Email RIFLEFIST     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Giving someone the bird on stage isn't a problem.Kicking someone off with a swift boot to midsection could be harmful but is still considered rock and roll! At least Jasonic didn't fucking whip it out and piss on the guy a la Blind Melon!
Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 03, 2003 20:24     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by karloz:
On April 25, I travel from Mexico 7 Hrs. on bus just by myself to Tucson, Az. just to see Jason Live, I was a Jason fan, and I said 'I was' cause his attitute about his fans I don't liked a sh*t. He was playing and a fan get up to the stage and jump over him, and he piss off, thats ok cause he was playing, but another guy get up to the stage too, but just to jump to the crowd and never touch him or bother him, and he did him a sing with his middle finger and that's not professional, what he was thinking?. Just because he is a rock star does he treat like this way to his fans?.
To be sincere, I don't like Voivod but I went to the concert just to see him, and I was very dissapoint. I don't wanna know nothing about him. Jason go to hell!!! (sorry about my english).

Listen...You can spell English words...I bet if you can spell English words...You can speak it pretty good as well. If you can speak it then there should be nothing stopping you from making better sentances.

YOU CAN SPELL ENGLISH WORDS! How many people learn to spell a language before they learn how to speak it?

Am I making sense to anyone?

With all the psychos in this world, jumping on stage with famous people has to be one of the most uncool things to do.

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted May 03, 2003 20:27     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No, you make me all pussled.
Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 03, 2003 20:34     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroomfondel:
No, you make me all pussled.

NO!...Me Puzzled. You No Puzzled. You vroomfondel!

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 03, 2003 20:39     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No, No...Me make mistake. Me apoligize. You say you [puss eld]

How one feel to be pussled? Me female. Me no want to be pussled. You go to be pussled more times and me mind business of my own.

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted May 03, 2003 20:51     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Crap, now you got me tired too
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted May 03, 2003 20:53     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Stop with the quadruple posting! Use the edit button!
Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 03, 2003 21:18     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SoCxNe0rC:
Stop with the quadruple posting! Use the edit button!

Make Me.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 03, 2003 22:09     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Puzz, sentence don't have no "a". hee hee.
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 03, 2003 22:13     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like porkchops and applesauce.
Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 03, 2003 22:15     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:
Puzz, sentence don't have no "a". hee hee.

It doesn't?

Oh.

Damn, I don't know if I'm going to be able to remember that. Maybe I should write it down.

*writes...down...S-E-N-T-E-N-C-E*

There...got it...Thanks.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 03, 2003 22:30     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No probs, I'm always hear for grammer and speeling.
tattooedsean777
VoivodFan
Member # 128

posted May 04, 2003 00:09     Profile for tattooedsean777   Email tattooedsean777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
get off the fucking stage, I didn't pay money to see drunken idiots jump up and possibly damage equipment, injure or harm the band members, and disrupt what I was looking forward to seeing.

If you want to talk to jason, or any other musician, wait to after the show.

idiot!!

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 04, 2003 00:38     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tattooedsean777:
get off the fucking stage, I didn't pay money to see drunken idiots jump up and possibly damage equipment, injure or harm the band members, and disrupt what I was looking forward to seeing.

If you want to talk to jason, or any other musician, wait to after the show.

idiot!!

Not trying to be sarcastic, but why would Jason or any other musician want to talk to idiots?

Haha...just a little humor.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 04, 2003 01:53     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
To travel 7 hours on a bus just to see Jason...and not give a fuck about the music he is creating now...which is with VOIVOD...then get all upset because he flipped someone off and say he sucks...is just stupid and gay.

You, Mexican Dude, are a complete Moron.

Jason does not suck! YOU do. And i bet you do it well.

Fuck off and Die.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan