my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » vote for 'you carry on' on musique plus top 5

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: vote for 'you carry on' on musique plus top 5
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 30, 2003 22:40     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://top5.musiqueplus.com/

click on 'top 5 anglo' and scroll down to the bottom to vote for the vod

|  IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted May 01, 2003 08:43     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"You check the box
You put that cross
The vote is done
Another one"

I voted for "You carry on" (sic) by Voivod!!!!!!!!!!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted May 01, 2003 08:54     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry Nia I was going to vote for Voidvoi but I saw Avril Lavigne and I had to click that instead. She is down with it and very street, you know.

Also I enjoy the way she sings everything a perfect semitone flat, just like the girls from Human League.

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted May 01, 2003 09:01     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Sorry Nia I was going to vote for Voidvoi but I saw Avril Lavigne and I had to click that instead. She is down with it and very street, you know.

(shudder) another fantastic Canadian export who can join the likes of Shania, Celine, Alanis et al.

I voted for someone classy like T.A.T.U.

Blackguard
VoivodFan
Member # 61

posted May 01, 2003 12:24     Profile for Blackguard   Email Blackguard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Done
space monger
VoivodFan
Member # 41

posted May 01, 2003 13:14     Profile for space monger   Email space monger     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Done!

Times 3

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan