my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » the "new" headbanger's ball

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: the "new" headbanger's ball
Lazy Ace
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 299

posted April 30, 2003 14:45     Profile for Lazy Ace   Email Lazy Ace     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sadly, most of the videos shown will probably be nu-mettle like Linkin Park and Korn.

|  IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted April 30, 2003 14:58     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Of course, the first show is going to be hosted by MTV's new favourite band - Metallica. Be prepared for the Nu-Metal onslaught and PURE ANGER!!!!11!1

Fuck MTV.

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted April 30, 2003 15:55     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
9/10 of the metal scene is a joke anyway.
Fuck MTV.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted April 30, 2003 16:23     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
Headbangers Ball? Do nu-metalers headbang? I thought they just jumped up and down?

Yeah, maybe they should call it 'Mini-moshers Ball' instead.

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted April 30, 2003 17:35       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I heard it was on MTV2 so it dont matter anyway.Around here you have to pay for digital cable to get that and thats a huge waste of money.Unless you like 120 channels with nothing on.
I don't think they will play anything good anyway.Maybe they'll do what the did last time and vote Voivod off.Thats right,last time i watch Astronomy Domine was a new video and that idiot Rachman,Rivethead whatever his name is put it on this stupid thing were you can vote between two videos to play one and vote the other off and Voivod lost by a few votes.I don't remember the other video because it was a piece of crap and i didnt watch it anyway.I was so pissed off i turned the stupid show off.I'm getting pissed again just thinking about it.I really wanted to see that video.
MTV sucks!!!!!!!!

IP: Logged
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted April 30, 2003 17:54     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
all mtv style sucks. Kerrang is truly awful, mtv2 is crap...what else is there in the UK? Radio really stinks!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan