my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Whose dog? (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Author Topic: Whose dog?
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 10, 2004 12:17     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Although I don't have a pic to post here, I just wanted to note the passing of my sweet, little cat: ROSA - R.I.P.
I miss her whiny little meows for food in the morning, and her begging stance that she learned from the dog. She was my first pet and I had her for 10 years, which isn't that long really. I think she wanted to live to be at least 15...Fucking Meow! I miss her. ...now I'm crying. WAHHH!!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 11, 2004 01:25     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Luna,

you can have a kitten that is soon to be born out of my cat called Sjoerd. She is getting really fat and i expect some kittens very soon.... You gotta pick it up in Arnhem the Netherlands though.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 11, 2004 10:43     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:
Hi Luna,

you can have a kitten that is soon to be born out of my cat called Sjoerd. She is getting really fat and i expect some kittens very soon.... You gotta pick it up in Arnhem the Netherlands though.

That's lovely, paul. How do you pronounce your pregnant cat's name? What kind of cat is she? The Netherlands...hmmm...then how long would it take to get the kitten here?

--------------------

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted May 11, 2004 11:09     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Luna, if you want, I can post a picture of my kitty-neice Rosarita for you when I get home.

Glad that you have Cub and Gatr to keep your spirits up!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 11, 2004 19:58     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry to hear about your cat, Luna. My cat Sammy died when he was only 10, we suspect it was some kind of heart attack or stroke because he weighed 15 pounds. He had a great life, though, spoiled rotten.

--------------------

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted May 11, 2004 22:13     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
sorry to hear about 'rosa' i would look in the local pound for a new pal, i dont know how a young kitten would take a long distance trip.
i like cats too really.
i remember bringing 'travis' home as a kitten, this small little furball that was one of three which i brought home from the same litter. anyways this was years ago... but not long ago during some turmoil times, travis got sick, which seemed to be overnite, so i took him to the vet.
we got some not so good news but were able to take him home that night. he didnt make it to the morning and we were devistated. i look back on it differently now.\

get you a rottweiler
they are very proud.

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted May 11, 2004 23:42     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Rest In Peace
ROSA

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 12, 2004 09:04     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
That's lovely, paul. How do you pronounce your pregnant cat's name? What kind of cat is she? The Netherlands...hmmm...then how long would it take to get the kitten here?

Hi Luna, Sjoerd would be like: the english word sure with a "t" on the end.
cappish??

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 12, 2004 11:27     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
Rest In Peace
ROSA

Thanks Hypergrrl...that brought tears to my eyes. I think that's the best photo of her, looking all cool and beautiful and healthy and small, and soft, and fluffy...Anyhoo, thanks again.

--------------------

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted May 13, 2004 01:54     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awwwwww Aboo Rosarita.
That is a great photo of her. I miss my niece-kitty...

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan