my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Whose dog? (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: Whose dog?
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 02, 2003 13:35     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's a pic of my dog Benny! He will be 4 on Victoria day. He's a mix of Shelty, Cocker Spaniel and we think he's got some Corgi and Daschund too. In other words - a mutt!

|  IP: Logged
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted May 02, 2003 14:02     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mutt's rule! My dog Moe is some sort of pointer-dalmation mix... who knows!? All hail the mutts!
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 02, 2003 20:55     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 02, 2003 20:58     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is my "Ravenous Medicine"..use 3 times a day...keeps the doctor away!
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 03, 2004 14:02     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here is the best cat in the world...... Stretch

Wow! I finally figured out how to do this.....now I can post the photos of slugbutt and Luna with Voivod.......that is if I get their permission.....stay tuned

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 03, 2004 19:18     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anybody want my dog? The bastard killed six goat kids who were only about two weeks old. He's lucky I didn't catch him in the act. So his ass is on lockdown until I can figure out what to do with him. And sorry no pic. Just imagine a shepherd/hound mix and you got the right idea. Pure Georgia bastard!
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted April 03, 2004 19:46     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

I have a cat named Mookie that looks EXACTLY like "Moonpie", as far as the markings go anyway.

Did you know the breed of these cats are called "mixed-lynx ragdolls?"

Cats that are called "ragdolls", get that name simply because they go limp when they're held. Basically they're lap-cats to the very extreme of the word!

Sorry to see that Moonpie is no longer with us. Mookie isn't no 21 pounds, but he's a slim 15!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted April 05, 2004 01:05     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here is the best cat in the world...... Stretch

Wow! I finally figured out how to do this.....now I can post the photos of slugbutt and Luna with Voivod.......that is if I get their permission.....stay tuned

you have my permission if and when you really figure out how to post a photo because Stretch is nowhere to be found.

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted April 05, 2004 07:21     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 05, 2004 08:21     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey:

ROTFL!!!!!! You almost got me choked with that one.

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 06, 2004 00:20     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:
[qb]Here is the best cat in the world...... Stretch

you have my permission if and when you really figure out how to post a photo because Stretch is nowhere to be found.
[/QB]

I can see her! She's in the tub drinking water....what the hell is wrong with your computer......can anyone else see her??? What about this.......

Help me out here , people!!!

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted April 06, 2004 00:56     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I could see her when you first posted the pic. Then this morning it was just a red X. But now she's baaaaacccckkkk. Weird. Very cute cat, by the way. You must be very proud.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted April 06, 2004 00:57     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Working just fine for me...

just a question though...

That cat is a "she"?

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 06, 2004 10:17     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MadMeg:
Very cute cat, by the way. You must be very proud.

Yes, she looks just liker her father And she talks non-stop and is very loud!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 06, 2004 11:47     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good Morning Hyper-G. I keep getting a red "X"...oh well, I've seen her in the kitty flesh and fur many times.
You have my permission to post the other pics too. Do you happen to have the "Bikini Guadalupe" photo?
How's Stretchy's leg?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted April 06, 2004 12:25     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the red X is back...are you by any chance hosting that pic on your own computer? I'm just guessing here, but either wherever it's hosted keeps going down, or it's only up when you're online.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 06, 2004 14:31     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MadMeg:
the red X is back...are you by any chance hosting that pic on your own computer? I'm just guessing here, but either wherever it's hosted keeps going down, or it's only up when you're online.

Yes, that's it and I was just thinking of that a few minutes ago myself. I shut down my computer before I left the house this morning.....oh well.....it'll be up again when I get home later.

Thanks for the confirmation there, MadMeg

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted April 06, 2004 23:28     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey:

this is me, sis. can't see shit! my 'puter has been misbehavin' lately. post the photos of us with the mighty VODMEN!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 07, 2004 10:32     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
awww...isn't my litte cat-niece, StretchyPoo, the cutest cat in the world?
Don't tell my cat I said that!

--------------------

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 07, 2004 10:59     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...and still the absolute RULER: Chrissy!

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 07, 2004 13:36     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What a great picture of Chrissy, Skul. She has the look of a terrorizer!

Luna, Stretch's Paw is fine now. She is now on all fours again!! Although I did manage to step on her the other day....oops

Cats are waaaay better than dogs

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted April 07, 2004 19:23     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

And here is Tareco the supercat

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 07, 2004 22:48     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
Cats are waaaay better than dogs

AHEM ! catz are for chicks

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 07, 2004 23:51     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:
AHEM ! catz are for chicks

Then i'm the SEXIEST chick you've ever seen! And i'll also drop you like a hot potatoe.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 08, 2004 11:00     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awww...portuga, that is one sweet, muscle bound kitty. Is Tareco taking the 'roids?

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan