my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Whose dog? (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: Whose dog?
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted April 30, 2003 13:41     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My dog, Cheswick:

Alright - let's see everybody's tits - erm, pets.

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 30, 2003 18:02     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That is one cute pug. This is one cute schnoodle.

Cockroach
VoivodFan
Member # 115

posted April 30, 2003 18:09     Profile for Cockroach   Email Cockroach     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How can I insert a picture? Please enlighten me otherwise you won't see the world's cutest cat!!!
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 30, 2003 18:27     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How do you cockroaches expect to survive the nuclear holocaust when you can't even post a photo!!?? And by the way, how did you get a photo of my cat!!
Cockroach
VoivodFan
Member # 115

posted April 30, 2003 18:38     Profile for Cockroach   Email Cockroach     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, you don't know how hard it is to send this simple post, jumping from key ot key!
Perhaps our cats are distant relatives, and it's a family trait. Anyway, you could have mine, too; it's quite embarassing when he start to gnawn at my toes early in the morning...

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 30, 2003 18:47     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce to you... the True Face Of Evil

Name: Chrissy (although she also understands "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" as her name, too)
Activities: Plotting my demise, sleeping, licking her own ass, p00ping, vocalizing/screaming, doing nothing.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 30, 2003 18:54     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ha ha, have you ever seen the dog guy on tv who says that most dogs think their name is 'NO!'
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 30, 2003 19:22     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And here is Mezcalhead's pussy. hehe.

Amalthea
VoivodFan
Member # 301

posted May 01, 2003 03:04     Profile for Amalthea   Email Amalthea     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi there, I'm new to this board and don't know anyone yet. But, fellow Voivod fans AND pet photos - ya'll seem fun; I think I'm going to like this group!

Stay posted for my kitty. (I didn't mean for that to sound nasty!)

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 01, 2003 08:48     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As soon as I figure out goddamn Fotango , I'll post a pic of Mr. Benny Dogs for y'all to see.
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted May 01, 2003 08:54     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cockroach:
How can I insert a picture? Please enlighten me otherwise you won't see the world's cutest cat!!!

Hey, I'm with Cockroach on this one: I don't know how to post pictures either. So don't laugh at us.

We have our dignity.

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted May 01, 2003 09:10     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you have a digital pic of your pet but can't post it, e-mail it over to me and I'll put it on my webserver. Then I'll e-mail you a link to your pic that you can post to this thread. Simple!

Send it to:

bkane@ariessys.com

Cockroach
VoivodFan
Member # 115

posted May 01, 2003 09:31     Profile for Cockroach   Email Cockroach     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Kane!
i've sent you the picture of Cat! Thnak you for your help!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted May 01, 2003 09:33     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, it's not a pet. It's better. His name is Louis, he's my son, and he was born on april the 13 th!

Thank you Barry Kane for the pic!

Cockroach
VoivodFan
Member # 115

posted May 01, 2003 09:37     Profile for Cockroach   Email Cockroach     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congratulations, Maldoror!
The youngest Voivodfan, lol!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 01, 2003 09:38     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You have a beautiful son. Has he learned to say "dad, gimme money" yet?
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted May 01, 2003 09:49     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cockroach:
The youngest Voivodfan, lol!

Yep, he's the one who's gonna end up with daddy's ol' Voivod tapes when he'll reach his teens!

Silversurfer
VoivodFan
Member # 300

posted May 01, 2003 11:14     Profile for Silversurfer   Email Silversurfer     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Maldoror, you have a wonderful kid.

Now back to pets. A friend sent me a link today. Something very sick.
If you think you can handle something that's terrible for everyone who loves animals, check: http://www.bonsaikitten.com
There is also a petition to shut that site down and stop that Japanese who started all of it.

El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted May 01, 2003 11:23     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So umm, I wonder how Whore-Hey's little footie is doing? Like I stated before, I didn't push him out of my vehicle; he FELL out... Honest!
Cockroach
VoivodFan
Member # 115

posted May 01, 2003 12:14     Profile for Cockroach   Email Cockroach     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here he is, finally. Hs name is Cat, or Macika (it means 'teddy bear' in hungarian)

thx again Kane!

Cockroach
VoivodFan
Member # 115

posted May 01, 2003 12:20     Profile for Cockroach   Email Cockroach     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OMG, this bonsaikitten-thing is terrible! I've heard of it before, but didn't believe it... up until now. Fuck these sick freaks!
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted May 01, 2003 12:35     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here are Vodfan's kitties!

and last, but not least!

VodFan
VoivodFan
Member # 201

posted May 01, 2003 12:41     Profile for VodFan   Email VodFan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you so much xd! Yep, from now on I'll be known as the *crazy cat lady*

VodFan

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted May 01, 2003 16:34     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here are my insano pets!

The mysterious Sambo is 13 years old!

Not to go into a diseased pets mode, but my ultra-cool cat Moonpie (pictured below) weighed in at a massive 21 pounds of tubbyness. The belly had to be seen to be believed. Funny as hell cat and abnormally obsessed with my wife, seriously!

Moonpie (also known as "fatapus"): 1988-1998

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted May 02, 2003 06:29     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Meet Evil Trevor:

And Cold Hand Lucy:

One piece of advice. Don't trust these fuckers. They'll pounce as soon as you drop your guard.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan