my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Token Stanley Cup playoffs related thread... (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Token Stanley Cup playoffs related thread...
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 07, 2003 23:50     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tomsawyer:
This is where, I, being a Ranger fan want to open a vein. Since 95 we have needed to back a dump trunk up to the bay doors of MSG and throw out every player and start again.

I do revel in the Flyer misfortunes however, I work in the Philly area and when they lose (like they always do) I wear my "1976" t-shirt. They will never win with Bobby Clarke at the helm. I love every minute of it.

I know the Rangers suck. Feel free to point out how much they do, but it is not a shocker to any of us Ranger fans. We are used to losing. 40 years from now they will be chanting "1994!" around the league.

Watch out for those Wild. They have the best coach in the league. He knows how to win the big games.

Rangers SUCK!

Oh my, a bonafide (and HONEST) Ranger fan right here in VoivodLand!
It has been quite some time since we had "one of you" around here.

For me it's Kings first, then Philly.
And yes, I feel your pain, filthy Ranger man.
(BTW, welcome to VVFan!)

The Flyers have managed to go out in grand embarrassing fashion these last two years.
U-G-L-Y, it was - just plain UGLY.

...But it sure beats having a playoff-less extravagant payroll like yours!
(Bwah-ha-ha)

And now, I have one last bandwagon left to jump on: the Wild -
since I am currently a resident of Minnesota. (L.A. native, though)

They have just finished crushing the Canucks (5-1) as I type this,
and you have got to wonder what a Disney Ducks/ Minnesota Wild
Western Conference Finals would look like.

Very strange, if you ask me.

The only other scenario I could bear would be a Vancouver/ Ottawa All-Canadian Finals,
which I feel would be very good for the sport.

BTW cool name, Tom

|  IP: Logged
El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted May 08, 2003 11:43     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay I was just kidding yesterday. The Canucks are going to win this game. I hope...

Yes, Ottawa vs. the Nucks in the final round would be interesting though I wonder if very many americans would watch the games?

El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted May 09, 2003 00:32     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh no, oh no, OH NOOO!!! Bastards! Right now as I type its 3-2 for the Wild and only a few minutes left in the third period... Worse, Bertuzzi just took out the Wilds goalie and is about to get a penalty! Can the nucks tie it up in 4:20? Where's my valium?
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 09, 2003 00:34     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by El Indio:
Oh no, oh no, OH NOOO!!! Bastards! Right now as I type its 3-2 for the Wild and only a few minutes left in the third period... Worse, Bertuzzi just took out the Wilds goalie and is about to get a penalty! Can the nucks tie it up in 4:20? Where's my valium?

lol!
I'm here with you, buddy!
What a game/ what a series.
SCORE!!!!! POWER PLAY GOAL MINNESOTA!!!!

This team is un-friggin-believable.

No team has EVER come back from a 3-1 games deficit twice in the same playoffs.

Crawford looks PISSED

Looks like I am JUMPIN' SHIP!!

(at least 'till next year)

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted May 09, 2003 00:55       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I told you bertuzzi sucks! The only thing he's good at is drawing penaltys (on himself)
IP: Logged
piggysMYgod
VoivodFan
Member # 158

posted May 09, 2003 01:16     Profile for piggysMYgod   Email piggysMYgod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
fucking canucks......THEY HAVE FALLEN YET AGIAN.....go habs go !!!(just got make playoffs first)
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted May 09, 2003 02:07     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Go nordiques go ......
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 09, 2003 07:55     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Above Logos are from the cool Website: http://www.logoserver.com/NHL.html

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted May 09, 2003 07:59     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There can be only one Kula.
But dammit, it's about time they show it

El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted May 15, 2003 16:34     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anyone been keeping tabs on the Annaheim vs. Minnesota series? I can't help but experience a little bit of satisfaction with the shutouts against the Wild. I'm still licking my wounds from the Wild slaughtering the Canucks debacle I guess. What can I say, the Canucks basically received their just desserts. They probably would have ended up getting slaughtered by Annaheim anyways... Go DUCKS GO!!!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 15, 2003 19:40     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YES!

If things turn out like i hope...

New Jersey Devils vs Anaheim Mighty Ducks in the Stanley Cup!

Then, hopefully, the Devils can roast some Ducks for the Stanley Cup Feast!

GO DEVILS GO!!!!!!

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted May 15, 2003 20:19       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Senators can roast some Ducks,the devil can go to hell.
IP: Logged

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan