my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » In Houston,Tomorrow is the Fear....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: In Houston,Tomorrow is the Fear....
neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted April 29, 2003 23:09     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can't wait 'til Voivod play here in sweltering "H"-town tomorrow. I noticed that they're not doing any older,obscure stuff from "K.T" and "D.H"(except for Tribal Convictions).I think they should play more of the old stuff for the dedicated fans who stuck by them all this time.I hope to ask the band at the show why don't they play more classics and of course,I'll be screaming in the crowd like a prowler for "Tornado"/"Killing Technology"/"Brain Scan" and of course,"Condemned To The Gallows". Also, the usual ravenous individuals such as Spudboy,X-D and Schroeder-let me know if you guys are taping the shows! Everyone else,try to record the gig when Voivod comes to your town! A live Review will be forthcoming....
 |  IP: Logged
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted April 29, 2003 23:58     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by neutronboy2000:
I can't wait 'til Voivod play here in sweltering "H"-town tomorrow. I noticed that they're not doing any older,obscure stuff from "K.T" and "D.H"(except for Tribal Convictions).I think they should play more of the old stuff for the dedicated fans who stuck by them all this time.I hope to ask the band at the show why don't they play more classics and of course,I'll be screaming in the crowd like a prowler for "Tornado"/"Killing Technology"/"Brain Scan" and of course,"Condemned To The Gallows". Also, the usual ravenous individuals such as Spudboy,X-D and Schroeder-let me know if you guys are taping the shows! Everyone else,try to record the gig when Voivod comes to your town! A live Review will be forthcoming....

Have a blast, man

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted April 30, 2003 00:17     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You'll hear me screaming too, dude

RAVENOUS MEDICINE!!!!!!!!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 30, 2003 09:05     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey! Go to the Voivod show and scream: Play some Skynyrd, man!
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 30, 2003 10:18     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldoror:
Hey! Go to the Voivod show and scream: Play some Skynyrd, man!

Sweeeeeet hoooooome Black City!

neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted May 02, 2003 00:10     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm still recuperating from the Voivod show in Houston last night and I'm hoarse from screaming along to some of the songs-in other words it was fuckin' awesome! A complete review will be posted here soon!
Iron Noggin
VoivodFan
Member # 310

posted May 08, 2003 18:31     Profile for Iron Noggin   Email Iron Noggin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was there, which one of you is john?
Pantherboy
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 309

posted May 08, 2003 18:36     Profile for Pantherboy   Email Pantherboy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They did the same 'older' material you mentioned on Tuesday night in Milwaukee. Maybe they'll do what Failure (gee I miss them!) did on their last US tour - as the tour goes on they rehearse more old material and work it into the set. We can only hope....
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 08, 2003 20:06     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Iron Noggin:
I was there, which one of you is john?

Wassup Steve!!! Yea that's me. I forgot your alias, but it's cool that you checked out this site. There's a lot of old concerts that you can download, like the Nothingface demo and the Angel Rat demo. Gotta go, I'm at Kinkos, they're charging me for this shit! Later!!!!!

Iron Noggin
VoivodFan
Member # 310

posted May 08, 2003 20:31     Profile for Iron Noggin   Email Iron Noggin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear infusion:
Wassup Steve!!! Yea that's me. I forgot your alias, but it's cool that you checked out this site. There's a lot of old concerts that you can download, like the Nothingface demo and the Angel Rat demo. Gotta go, I'm at Kinkos, they're charging me for this shit! Later!!!!!

wassup, dude!?!?!?!

this is the coolest looking BB i have seen...gimme some links to the stuff you just mentioned...later!!!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 09, 2003 23:07     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Iron Noggin:
wassup, dude!?!?!?!

this is the coolest looking BB i have seen...gimme some links to the stuff you just mentioned...later!!!

Here's the link: www.voivodfan.com, HAHA! They're on this very site. Just go to the front page, and at the bottum there is a little icon that says "downloads". The guy who created this awesome site (warcorpse), is the coolest for sharing all that stuff. A matter of fact pretty much everyone that frequents this site are real cool, and people donate bootlegs and stuff so that 'corpse can make them available to us.

Welp, gotta cruise, see you later!!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan