my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Tucson show review

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tucson show review
Lazy Ace
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 299

posted April 29, 2003 15:52     Profile for Lazy Ace   Email Lazy Ace     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Voi Vod / Sepultura show April 25th in Tucson, AZ, was a blast! We missed the opening band, and arrived just as the intro tape for "VoiVod" played. I don't have a complete set list, but from reading the other posts here it seems like the band is palying similar sets each night. I was hoping for an encore of "Suck Your Bone" or something but no luck! "Tribal Convictions" and "Gasmask" from the new CD were definitely played. The band looked great, Snake was into it and Away was kicking ass. The only problem was that whoever was doing the lights was a complete moron. Half the time the stage was almost totally dark, then the lighting person would turn on ALL the lights for a few seconds, it was pretty lame. I wanted to get to the lighting board and take over for him/her!!! But the band rocked and that's the main thing.

We left before Sepultura, it took FOREVER for them to start and I was geting bored with waiting to see a band I'm not really into anymore.

|  IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan