my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » DAMNATION!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DAMNATION!!!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 28, 2003 18:53     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just wanted to let my friend Hatross Rig know that I got his killer band's live video and to thank him for it. You guy's have got a good future ahead of you. Keep it up!!!! They've got a website which unfortunately I do not have a link to. Your drums dominate!! I got new appreciation for the blast beat rhythm.

Hell of a surprise man. MUCH THANKS!!! I'm gonna watch the Brick by Brick show tonight.....

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 28, 2003 19:09     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And thanks for the vid you sent Mez (as well as the pic of you on the tractor, ha!) Feel free to send me a video too Hatross Rig, heh heh.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 28, 2003 19:54     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Alright you got it!! Hahaha, thought you'd like that pic. Georgia transportation at its finest! Hope you guys like the vid.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan