my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod bootleg archive

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod bootleg archive
Cahgoonis
VoivodFan
Member # 220

posted April 27, 2003 01:59     Profile for Cahgoonis   Email Cahgoonis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am in the process of creating a Voivod bootleg archive, if you have any Voivod bootlegs or are planning on recording them on the current tour please contact me at cahgoonis@netzero.net
I am trying to make this as comprehensive & informative as possible so reveiws & source info of any bootlegs you have would also be apreciated.
Thanks a lot.

|  IP: Logged
Cahgoonis
VoivodFan
Member # 220

posted April 27, 2003 09:28     Profile for Cahgoonis   Email Cahgoonis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Please include set lists as well.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 27, 2003 12:57     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's a link to my traders page LIVE VOIVOD SHOWS that might help you out with some shows.
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 27, 2003 15:33     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi there,

i have sent you an e-mail with all shows i got (about 35)

Paul

Cahgoonis
VoivodFan
Member # 220

posted April 29, 2003 03:16     Profile for Cahgoonis   Email Cahgoonis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you to everybody who have contributed. It's coming along nicely & a beta version should be up soon.
Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted June 10, 2003 11:53     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Maybe this can help too:
http://home.earthlink.net/~kjalen/voivod.html

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted June 11, 2003 04:16     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...and Ken has a cool car plate, too!

Cahgoonis
VoivodFan
Member # 220

posted June 13, 2003 02:33     Profile for Cahgoonis   Email Cahgoonis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are there any other 2003 recordings out there that I don't have listed yet? There's got to be a few, no? Adding any info or reviews on the listed recordings would be a great help as well.
Thanks.

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted June 13, 2003 07:14     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cahgoonis:
Are there any other 2003 recordings out there that I don't have listed yet? There's got to be a few, no? Adding any info or reviews on the listed recordings would be a great help as well.
Thanks.

I sent you a couple amendments like a couple weeks ago... did you ever get them?
did you dismiss them or have you simply had no time to update your site?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan