my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Sure would like to hear this...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sure would like to hear this...
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted April 25, 2003 16:09     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Poking around Voivod.net today and noticed this little tidbit in the demos section of that site. The full track listing for the unreleased 2001 demo with Eric... looks cool! Fuck I hope the band releases this sooner rather than later (or never).

Tracks:
1. Coma
2. Collapse
3. Confrontation
4. Chaos
5. Day By Day
6. Aware
7. Anger
8. Victory
9. High
10. Belief
11. Rebuilt
12. Peace

So E*Force has a song called belief as well. Wondering if there's any relation (lyrics/riffs)?

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted April 26, 2003 04:13     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If they don't release it sometime then they are insane (oh wait, they ARE insane LOL!)

I remember bringing that topic up a while back, I would love to here that stuff too. Shit if they have the stuff on tracks they might as well release it!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 26, 2003 09:34     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I remember reading somewhere that they WERE gonna release it sometime. I, also, am curious!
Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted April 27, 2003 00:20     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Day by Day. Hmmm
Is it a cover of the classic song by Debbie Boone?

space monger
VoivodFan
Member # 41

posted April 27, 2003 12:27     Profile for space monger   Email space monger     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Debbie (Suck Your) Bone maybe!!

yeah that would be awesome to get a copy of this demo. i remember a while back when Piggy's old home demo (from pre-Angel Rat days) became available on here, which was good too since I didn't even know it existed before.

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted April 28, 2003 03:57     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HOly shite, twelve songs! I've heard "Day by Day" and "Confrontation" so far, and I liked them very much. If they're ever going to release that stuff, I'm going to celebrate heavily!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan