my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Seems Quite Quiet

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Seems Quite Quiet
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted April 25, 2003 07:45     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This board has been a bit quiet as of late.

Or is it just me imagining it?

I've been on great boards before where, after a short period of shit-slinging, the old guard leaves and its not never the same again. Hope that don't happen here!

|  IP: Logged
nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted April 25, 2003 08:25     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

...and the tumbleweeds blow...

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted April 25, 2003 08:53     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Emlyn, I've noticed it too and I agree that it may not be the same again. There are quite a few I've not seen since the original slinging on vv.com and many more gone from this board since the beginning of the war.

Perhaps it's temporary, but if history is to serve as a guide, I think you may be right.

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted April 25, 2003 09:04     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It has goten quiet here, hasn't it? Maybe I'll start some threads. Stir up discussion on topics like race, religion, war, etc.

Fuck that, let's talk music.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan