my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The New Voivod Merch!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The New Voivod Merch!
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted April 24, 2003 12:37     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So having been fortunate enough to attend the San Francisco show on the 18th, I also found myself in the lucky position of actually having enough money to buy a couple of shirts from the merch booth as well.

Three different shirts were available as well as a cool Voivod beanie cap and stickers. The first shirt was identical to the album cover with the lobsteresque-design that I will forever relate to our good friend Lycanthropy . Nonetheless, I passed on that one to buy these fine puppies you see below.

First, the long sleeve:

That last pic is the graphic that is on the shoulder of each sleeve on that shirt. Cool shit!

Next is my favorite one... the cool tribal/alien design...

And finally, if you spend enough time at X-D's house with hyperdog so happy to see you upon returning from a weekend trip, you too can enjoy the special dog hair edition of this shirt.

All in all a good score! The shirts are pretty decent quality too (100% cotton, not too flimsy, etc.)

The guy at the merch booth had heard about me coming down from Seattle (so did the band apparently) and threw in a cool promo-pack with a new band pic, a pin, and a sticker as well. I'll try and scan the pic and the sticker later this week.

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 24, 2003 12:41     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How did he hear you were from Seattle? (Picturing XD standing beside the booth saying in a loud voice "WOW, I CAN REALLY USE THIS LONG SLEEVE T AS AN EXTRA LAYER IN SEATTLE" heh) Thanks for the cool pix!
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted April 24, 2003 12:53     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL Nia! The guy swore he knew me! So I had to explain to him that I just rolled in from outta town... a conversation ensued and I started telling him about VVF.com, etc. He told me he heard about me coming down... etc, etc... Tripped my wife out (and showed her that my nerdiness can be cool sometimes).
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted April 24, 2003 13:01     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They look great mate. And it's nice to hear that i know at least one celebrity
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 24, 2003 13:01     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
XD the shirt I was telling you about is totally different than these three. Curious....
satan
VoivodFan
Member # 35

posted April 24, 2003 14:15     Profile for satan   Email satan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How much did all that cost you?

I will want the Voivod "Lobster" Logo shirt if there are any here.

Did you see any Away Art books there?

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 24, 2003 14:20     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So were you wearing your "Hi, my name is Warcorpse" sticker label XD?

And Satan, LOL at the book. Not AT the book, just at it actually being available and for sale...

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted April 24, 2003 14:56     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:
So were you wearing your "Hi, my name is Warcorpse" sticker label XD?

Of course! Edit: here it is!

Satan,
Short-sleeves: $20
Long-Sleeve: $25
Beanie Hat: $15
Getting to see Voivod while on mini-vacation: Priceless! lol!

As for the book... It was sitting right next to the dvd (in Voivod's closet of almost ready, often talked about, but never released projects).

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 24, 2003 16:09     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL! I never knew Corpse was into the curlz font...

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 24, 2003 16:38     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

You guys are perfecting the art of overdoing yourselves!

Nice story, Mike, and [jealous] nice shirts, reeeeealy nice shirts.

Greeeat shirts. Why did you buy so many shirts, will you use them all at the same time, one under the other? [/jealous]

Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted April 24, 2003 18:38     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL!!! [/IMG]
satan
VoivodFan
Member # 35

posted April 24, 2003 19:42     Profile for satan   Email satan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAHAHAHAHA!

Laughing my evil ass off!

he he he he (Insert Deep, Echoing Laugh here)

Thanks for the heads up X-D!
Next week at this time...Canyon Club on Ft. Worth Avenue in Dallas Tx.....

VOIVOD!...SEPULTURA! METAL MADNESS IN TEXAS!!!
www.broncobowl.com/eng/canyon.php

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan