my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Postal 2

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Postal 2
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted April 24, 2003 07:16     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Has anyone else played this game yet?

Its a 'First Person Shooter' where you can get your willy out (which makes people scream at you) and piss on people - which makes some of them throw up.

Pick up a cat and stick it on the end of your shotgun (nozzle in arsehole), pour petrol over people and set them alight (and if you catch fire as they run past, you can piss on yourself to put it out). Cut peoples heads off with your spade then kick the head and have your dog fetch it back.

Special guest star: Gary 'Who you talkin' about, boss?' Coleman from Different Strokes.

The most fucking hilarious game I have ever played by a long way. If you've got a fast PC, you owe it to yourself!

|  IP: Logged
prozak666
VoivodFan
Member # 236

posted April 24, 2003 11:10     Profile for prozak666   Email prozak666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I loved the first one. Carmageddon, Postal and of course Ethnic Cleansing - genocide games rock!

KILL THE HUMANS

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 24, 2003 12:06     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by prozak666:
Carmageddon, Postal and of course Ethnic Cleansing - genocide games rock!

Whooooooooooooops!!!

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted April 24, 2003 16:46     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It sounds like it's worth it just for Gary Coleman.
Lapatride
VoivodFan
Member # 188

posted April 24, 2003 22:30     Profile for Lapatride   Email Lapatride     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll surely try it when it won't cost more than 20$. I was about to buy it when I read several time that you start to get bored after 10 hours. Maybe the mods will make me change my mind.
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted April 24, 2003 23:00     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I heard the game blows =/
TheHade
VoivodFan
Member # 109

posted April 25, 2003 11:47     Profile for TheHade   Email TheHade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Isn't this a third-person-perspective shooter?
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted April 25, 2003 16:32     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nope. First person. Kind of like Unreal II but non-linier, ie you can go anywhere and do anything you like.

btw, I only quit after 6 hours because it was 4am and my wrists were swollen to the size of baseball bats.

And SoCxNe0rC, whoever told you it blows sucks a wide one.

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted April 26, 2003 00:50     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.warbucket.com/comic.php?id=162

mentions Postal 2 sucking in that comic

El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted April 27, 2003 04:16     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I sent my postal worker buddy a link for the Postal 2 site. He was a big fan of that Postal Death game. So has anyone checked out the following disclaimer for the Postal 2 site? Hilarious!

DANGER
This site contains content not approved for consumption by children, senators, religious leaders and/or other easily damaged psyches, those seeking to enhance or establish political careers and/or possessed of delusions of grandeur. If accidentally exposed, flush eyes with cold water and induce vomiting. If irritation persists, sit quietly and watch PBS. Not for internal use. This site and its related products/propaganda are GUARANTEED not to make you go blind, masturbate (and THEN go blind), become a social liability, induce you to act out atrocities that you would otherwise never indulge in, or burn eternally in hell. Running With Scissors accepts NO responsibility for any and all random acts of stupidity or violence committed by losers who may blame popular entertainment media and/or sugary snack foods for causing their inherent basic lack of control. You're on your own. Thank you and good night.

"It's always funny until someone gets hurt...
...and then it's absolutely friggin' hysterical!"

GO POSTAL!!!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted April 27, 2003 18:25     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
SoCxNe0rC, I've had a good old look at that strip, 'cause I love a good web-strip (see Achewood, Leisuretown, fuck it, even one of mine...) but I have to say that it's not really hitting the button, 'comic' wise.

Maybe I'm not the target market for this, it does seem a tad 'techie'.

Sod it, tried to be charitable. Its fucking shit and a waste of bandwidth.

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted April 27, 2003 21:57     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yea its targeted to like fans of the Blizzard line of games.

I played some of the Postal Demo, meh its pretty good not great though, I would see myself getting bored of it within an hour. Stopped after the first time of playing through. It's kind of like as fun as GTA's.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan