my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Motley Crue greatest hits re-issue

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Motley Crue greatest hits re-issue
sickminddead
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 291

posted April 24, 2003 00:19     Profile for sickminddead   Email sickminddead     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i thought you guys might want to know that Motley Crue is re-issuing all their cd's. i'm an intern at Universal and i'm still a big fan of The Crue. i've been listening to their Greatest Hits - it's a really good mix of their old and new stuff. and the re-issues have some unreleased demo tracks and some live recordings. if you guys are interested you can check out their site at ufanz.com/teams/motleycrue... here you'll get free stuff and there are some really good contests too
 |  IP: Logged
piggysMYgod
VoivodFan
Member # 158

posted April 24, 2003 02:06     Profile for piggysMYgod   Email piggysMYgod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
who?
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted April 24, 2003 06:51     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pam Anderson's band piggy ...
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted April 24, 2003 07:00     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can't wait for the 'Dirt' film, though. Anyone know whos playing who?

I think the Muppets are free this year, they could do it.

Beaker (Sixx), Miss Piggy (Vince), that massive blue 8ft monster (Mars), Animal (guess)

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted April 26, 2003 03:07     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How many fucking times are they gonna re-issue? Oh wait I forgot, Motley Crue Records isn't the same as Universal, but at least MC Records remastered.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan