my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Subarachnoid Space

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Subarachnoid Space
Nate Carson
VoivodFan
Member # 97

posted April 23, 2003 21:41     Profile for Nate Carson   Email Nate Carson     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow. I've heard of SAS for years, finally got their new record and saw them last night for the first time. Great band. Would definitely appeal to some of the heads on here. Any fans?

Subarachnoid.com

|  IP: Logged
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted April 24, 2003 06:43     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just downloaded the first track. Seems pretty cool to me. Very mellow. It appeals to the part of me thats into Godspeed and Mogwai. Cheers for the link.
prozak666
VoivodFan
Member # 236

posted April 24, 2003 10:58     Profile for prozak666   Email prozak666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yawn... trendmusik.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted April 24, 2003 12:42     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is it really? How marvellous.
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted April 24, 2003 13:03     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the link Nate! Looks interesting! Downloading the samples now.
Nate Carson
VoivodFan
Member # 97

posted April 25, 2003 01:12     Profile for Nate Carson   Email Nate Carson     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Yawn... trendmusik."

Do you think it was trendy when they started doing it 8 years ago and put out all those records on Relapse? Just curious...

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted April 25, 2003 18:45     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great stuff. Lol at the trendmusik comment. Like h mentioned, in the vein of Godspeed and Mogwai... To me, more like Windy & Carl or AMP, but unique in it's own way. Real chilled out, cool tunes.

Added to my list of wants... Cheers man!

prozak666
VoivodFan
Member # 236

posted April 25, 2003 21:21     Profile for prozak666   Email prozak666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nate: yes. I bought two of their CDs, listened and was not impressed. One is self-produced and the other is on Jewlapse.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan