my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Random!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Random!
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted April 20, 2003 16:32     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Post the very first thing that comes into your head. I dare you.

One... Two... Three...

GO!

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 20, 2003 16:36     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yellow rubber ducks are way prettier than the white ones.
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted April 20, 2003 16:38     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shut your festering gob, you tit! Your type makes me puke! You vacuous, toffee-nosed, malodorous pervert!
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 20, 2003 16:38     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Errm, is "prettier" correct?
satan
VoivodFan
Member # 35

posted April 20, 2003 16:49     Profile for satan   Email satan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Beaver!

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted April 20, 2003 17:27     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
?
Cockroach
VoivodFan
Member # 115

posted April 20, 2003 18:01     Profile for Cockroach   Email Cockroach     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Big tits!
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted April 20, 2003 19:13     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
Shut your festering gob, you tit! Your type makes me puke! You vacuous, toffee-nosed, malodorous pervert!

LOOK!! I came here for an ARGUMENT! I don't have to stand here and take this...

Oh, you came for an argument?

Yes!

Oh, well that's next-door; this is abuse.

Cockroach
VoivodFan
Member # 115

posted April 20, 2003 19:19     Profile for Cockroach   Email Cockroach     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted April 20, 2003 20:35     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ARSE!
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted April 20, 2003 20:52     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, well, I've been on package tours many times before, so your advert really 'bought' my eye.

Yesss I'm sick and tired of being treated like a sheep!

I mean what's the point of going abroad, if your just another tourist carted around in buses surrounded by sweaty mindless oaves from Kettering and Boventry with their cloth caps and their cardigans and their transistor radios, complaining about the tea: "Oh, they don't make it properly, do they?" And stopping at endless Majorcan bodegas selling fish and chips and Watney's Red Barrel and calamaries and two veg.

And sitting in their cotton sun frocks, squirting Timothy Whites sun cream all over their puffy, raw, swollen, purulent flesh, 'cos they overdid it on the first day.

And being herded into endless Hotel Miramars and Bellevueses, Continentals with their modern international luxury roomettes...
...and swimming pools full of draught Red Barrel and fat German businessmen pretending to be acrobats and forming pyramids and frightening the children and barging into the queues.

And if you're not at your table spot on seven you miss your bowl of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup, the first item on the menu of International Cuisine.

Every Thursday night there's bloody cabaret in the bar featuring some tiny, emaciated dago with nine-inch hips and some fat bloated tart with her hair Brylcremed down and big arse presenting Flamenco for Foreigners.

And adenoidal typists from Birmingham with flabby white legs and diarrhea trying to pick up hairy, bandy-legged, wop waiters called Manuel.

And once a week there's an excursion to local Roman remains, where you can buy cherryade and melted ice cream and bleedin' Watney's Red Barrel.

And one night they take you to a typical restaurant with local atmosphere and color and you sit next to a party of people from Rhyl who keep singing
"Toray Mahlina!/ Toray Malina!"

And you get cornered by some drunken greengrocer from Luton with an Instamatic camera and Dr. Scholl's sandals and last Tuesday's Daily Express and he drones on and on and on about how Ian Smith should be running the country and how many languages Margaret Powell can speak and then he THROWS UP all over the cuba libres.

And spending four days on the tarmac at Luton Airport on a five-day package tour with nothing to eat but dry British Airways-type sandwiches.

And you can't even get a glass of Watney's Red Barrel because you're still in England and the bloody bar closes every time you're thirsty. And the kids are crying and vomiting and breaking the plastic ashtrays.

They keep telling you it'll only be another hour, but you know damn well your plane is still in Iceland, and has to come back and take a party of...Shut up!...take a party of Swedes to Yugoslavia, before it can load you up at 3 a.m. in the morning. And then you sit on the tarmac for four hours because of unforeseen difficulties, i.e. the permanent strike of air traffic control over Paris. When you finally get to Malaga airport, everybody's queueing for the bloody toilet, [he slips away from the man in the white coat by climbing over the audience] and queueing for the bloody armed customs officers, and queueing for the bloody bus that isn't there, waiting to take you to the hotel that hasn't yet been built. When you finally get to the half-built Algerian ruin called the Hotel del Sol, by paying half your holiday money to a licensed bandit in a taxi, there's no water in the pool, there's no water in the bog, there's no water in the tap, there's only a bleeding lizard in the bidet, and half the rooms are double-booked, and you can't sleep anyway, 'cause of the permanent twenty-four hour drilling of the foundations of the hotel next door. Meanwhile, the Spanish National Tourist Board promises you the raging cholera epidemic is merely a mild outbreak of Spanish Tummy, rather like the previous outbreak in 1616 even the bloody rats are dying from it!
Meanwhile, the bloody Guardia are busy arresting 16-year-olds for kissing in the streets.

And finally on the last day in the airport lounge, everybody's buying little awful horrid donkeys with their names on, and bullfight posters with their own names on, like Antonio ----, Mr Brian Pules of Norwich. And then finally when you get to bloody Luton, you're ---- ---- for another four hours, while they find a plane that has to take you back to Manchester. And when you finally get to Manchester, there's only another bloody bus you have to wait sixteen hours for...

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted April 20, 2003 22:30     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mount Everest.

Forbidding.

Aloof.

Terrifying.

The mountain with the biggest tits in the world.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted April 21, 2003 03:03     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DOCTOR!!!
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted April 21, 2003 04:41     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Old Chestnuts, Number 8: Swedish Chemists

Man:Hello-o, could I have some deodorant please?
Chemist: Ball, or Aro-sol?
Man: No, I would like it for my armpits.

satan
VoivodFan
Member # 35

posted April 21, 2003 07:28     Profile for satan   Email satan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Smooth, Bald Beaver.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 21, 2003 10:20     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sister Exchange...Prozac is a dumbass...hmmmm.....
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted April 21, 2003 11:58     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
***fart noise***
satan
VoivodFan
Member # 35

posted April 21, 2003 12:50     Profile for satan   Email satan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
TWO Smooth, Tight, Bald Beavers!
Lady Veil
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 269

posted April 21, 2003 13:00     Profile for Lady Veil   Email Lady Veil     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
my bald beaver
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted April 21, 2003 18:46     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dum de-dum de-dum - dum dum - dum de-dum de-dum - dum dum - Diamoooondzinthegraa-aasss...
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 21, 2003 19:08     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
VOI-VOD !

the way snake yells it.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan