my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » How To Stop The Trolls

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How To Stop The Trolls
Fireface
VoivodFan
Member # 51

posted April 20, 2003 12:10     Profile for Fireface   Email Fireface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I must admit I've been tempted to take the bait from these firestarters. I think the best solution to ending this nonsense is to simply ignore them. Eventually they'll just go away. Like a child desperate for attention these losers like to stir up trouble. Don't even acknowledge their immature games. In due time they'll disappear...
 |  IP: Logged
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted April 21, 2003 18:04     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cheers to that, Fireface!

Although I have to say I always feel an almost irresistable temptation to post something equally "intelligent" in response to their babblings - I guess I'll just have to leave their postings unread.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 21, 2003 19:03     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Väinämöinen:
Although I have to say I always feel an almost irresistable temptation to post something equally "intelligent" in response to their babblings

Good point.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted April 21, 2003 20:58     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I agree, fireface, but my problem is I can't resist. Sorry

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan