my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » HEY MEZ!!! (and Warcorpse)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HEY MEZ!!! (and Warcorpse)
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted April 20, 2003 02:54     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man, you are tough to get a hold of!

I tried to respond to your email, Mez, and it was returned.
Is there a prob with the mail over there at Iron Gang.com?
Do you have another addy I can write to?

Also, 'Corpse, the Private Messages here seem to not be functioning.

Just letting you know...

|  IP: Logged
Cthon
Member # 156

posted April 20, 2003 08:56     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i, too, had a problem sending mail from my irongang addie to mez's irongang addie... but Mez is alive and well, last time i checked, he was sleeping off last nights drunken debauchery, haha. i would say we had a pretty cool time hanging out, but everyone knows you never hang out with anyone from the internet, EVER...see the "Camp X-Ray" thread if you dont believe me, haha.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 20, 2003 14:07     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

There was an error in the irongang secondary dns, should be fixed now!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 20, 2003 21:47     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tango, I'll shoot you an email from my yahoo account.

Yeah, I had quite a bit of fun last night. Haha..Bout all I remember is the tongue action with that chick while the band was banging out "Pour Some Sugar On Me."

Dude, how many cans of Rolling Rock do you think we knocked back???

Cthon
Member # 156

posted April 20, 2003 21:56     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
if the decimation done to my wallet is any indication, A-DAMNED-LOT....haha...altho, it was awesome to get some pointers from a true "mack daddy" in action. and what can i say, i like playing on the beach
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 21, 2003 11:45     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"they want something with a beat they can jiggle to"

we'll have to talk about that chat comment mr. mezmeister!

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted April 21, 2003 12:53     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha! Didn't know *that* would come back to haunt ya!

It's like reading other people's mail, Noitall.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 21, 2003 13:17     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, something I highly encourage.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan