my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Welcome to Black City!!! (New Voïvod fan site) (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Welcome to Black City!!! (New Voïvod fan site)
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted April 20, 2003 00:29     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome to Black City, a Voïvod fan site from Jonquière!!!
It's my new Voïvod website tell me what you think about it please!!!
THANKS!!!

BLACK CITY

NP:JUDAS PRIEST / Metal Gods

|  IP: Logged
RIFLEFIST
VoivodFan
Member # 180

posted April 20, 2003 00:47     Profile for RIFLEFIST   Email RIFLEFIST     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sweet! I'm diggin on the black and white.It certainly compliments Away's art and adds to the overall atmosphere of the site.Ca marche!!!
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted April 20, 2003 01:17     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice work!
That is a very cool site there.
Very organized and easy to navigate.
Thanks for including my feature in your links section;
I will be sure to return the favor.

Keep it up, man it's a beauty.

Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted April 20, 2003 01:21     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks man!!!

I will try to do the most complete discography, official releases, bootlegs. And put up a French version of the site!!!

I will translate the lyrics in french too!

It would be cool that some of the website I put in the links section link their site to mine too...

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 20, 2003 05:59     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
GREAT JOB...looks cool
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted April 20, 2003 06:09     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Where did you get the idea to actually start a Voivod "fan-site" from?
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted April 20, 2003 06:23     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great site man!
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted April 20, 2003 06:40     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BCoD:
Where did you get the idea to actually start a Voivod "fan-site" from?

Hehe! You know where i'm sure! Huh! But i'm not trying to equalize that one!

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted April 20, 2003 07:22     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very nice Motordeth! The site looks great! I love the pic of Eric! lol
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted April 20, 2003 11:28     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Warcorpse!!!

If you see this thread can you put a link to my site on Voivodfan???

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 20, 2003 12:12     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well done!!!

It's really very easy to navigate, and the "Away's arts" section is very interesting.

Congratulations, Motordeth!

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 20, 2003 12:46     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great name for the site too.

Salute'

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 20, 2003 12:55     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pretty good start!
You gotta give credit where credit is due, tho. For instance, the Away-made cartoons are from Vacarmes. Credit him.

Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted April 20, 2003 12:56     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes I will do another section for the credits soon! Don't worry!
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted April 20, 2003 19:01     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was only kidding btw.

nice site motordeth!

Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted April 21, 2003 16:13     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe THANX!
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted April 21, 2003 17:19       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excellent site!
IP: Logged
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted April 21, 2003 18:02     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Warcorpse I will do a banner and send it to you, when its done!
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted April 21, 2003 19:21     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have sent you the banner:

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted April 21, 2003 20:43     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice work Motordeth! Very minimalist design... cool!
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted April 21, 2003 20:46     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm not a professional in web design but i'm very satisfied by the result!
Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted April 22, 2003 07:50     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hhhmmm, I think I have to update the link section of my website...
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted April 22, 2003 08:16     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes! Hehe! Hey Helldriver can you give me the code to put your banner?
Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted April 23, 2003 08:14     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"can you give me the code to put your banner?"

I can give you only my banner, I didn't know anything about code (if I understood correctly).

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 28, 2003 10:54     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, bravo Motordeth! Enfin un site québécois sur Voivod, en provenance de Jonquière, en plus!

Si tu as besoin d'un coup de main pour de la rédaction ou de la traduction, tu peux m'envoyer un courriel!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan