my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » THE DOWNSIDE TO THE SITE GAINING POPULARITY (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: THE DOWNSIDE TO THE SITE GAINING POPULARITY
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted January 11, 2005 21:43     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I agree schroeder, then again, I'm not so sure that very many people here like me either.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 12, 2005 08:28     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Unlike the nazi-dickheads, that ol' Gorf always makes me laugh.

And I don't see why people would not like you, Legion.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted January 12, 2005 13:19     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gorf:
I used to think talking politics was necessary, but since the left lost in the
2004 elections, I'm content to ignore the
subject..

Never mind, mate. It just wasn't Ralph Nadir's time!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted January 12, 2005 13:48     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
GORF comes back as the strain of desease that has been attempting to spread his plaque of ridiculas comments, slander, and just idiotic comments all over the forum

Even Jesus wasn't popular in his own town.

I just don't see what is so ridiculous about
what I say.

Hmmm. Let's see.. cookie monster bands suck,
black metal is for weenies, hmmm.

Nope. Nothing ridiculous there.

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted January 12, 2005 14:01     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan