my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » "Racism."

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Racism."
prozak666
VoivodFan
Member # 236

posted April 18, 2003 00:16     Profile for prozak666   Email prozak666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Understand relativity, but not absolute relativism: each culture needs to be separate, because in subtle but vital ways, they have a different way of doing things. It's better for populations not to conform to the 'international' standard(s) of behavior and values - those are averages/compromises, not distinct points of view. Nationalism is a belief that extends internationally, so every group can have its unique racial mix preserved (like Italy, Japan, and Germany desired in the last official world war). Nationalists are the only ones who espouse this belief, because they are freed from egalitarianism - and thus the paradox is revealed: nationalism requires a sense of tragedy over a sense of justice, a sense of collectivism over that of the individual, and a sense of planning and making decisions over compromise. This includes racism."
http://bbs.anus.com/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=2&t=000786

|  IP: Logged
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted April 18, 2003 02:04     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
It is not often that I am prompted to site lyrics to help me say what I feel... yet it is on special occasions such as this that the thought provoking words of Denis Belanger come to mind:

"...And if your a fucker and don't believe it - FUCK OFF AND DIE!"
*Voivod, "RrroooaaarrR", 1986 Noise/Combat Records

These words I relay to you Prozak, not out of anger, but out of the happy realization that you are most likely never going to move out of your bedridden mother's house and actually have any real success in life. You sir, despite all your apparent booksmarts, are an idiot deserving of respect from nobody!

Do not bother responding to me with a line like: "If I thought you were actually intelligent... blah blah blah" Because it only makes you look more predictable that you already are.

By the way, you are spamming again.

"Erudite response - not."

Cockroach
VoivodFan
Member # 115

posted April 18, 2003 02:06     Profile for Cockroach   Email Cockroach     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Blah blah, blahblahblah, blah blah blablah!

I can only speak for myself, but I feel these lame, stupid racist propaganda does not belong here. Keep this shit on your beloved anus.com, please.

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted April 18, 2003 02:43     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Aren't we technically considered 'one' human race? So how does "racism" fit into that. I know of many different "cultures" of people on this planet, but only one race: that being the 'human' one of course.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 18, 2003 12:06     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I know this is a democratic site, Warcorpse, but I wonder if it's not better to just delete these kind of threads.

All times are ET  

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan