my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » This you, Prozac?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This you, Prozac?
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted April 17, 2003 19:33     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
An entry from Tangento's guestbook:

2 April 17 2003 at 23:55:27
Fullname: your mother
Email: dirtycunt@vaginosis.com
Where are your from?: 6
Homepage name:
Homepage URL:
What Brought You Here: Word of Mouth
What Do You Think Of Tangento's Website?: No comments
What flips your fez?: Other... (Put it below)
Comments: if you want to see "a fucking waste", why don't you just "look into your child's eyes"

Man, whoever you are, you have the balls of a super-boss.
There is nothing more impressive than a grown 'man'
insulting someone's two-year old child.

Bravo, encore

|  IP: Logged
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 17, 2003 20:02     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tangento, I think your site is awsome ! i have a whole folder devoted to the links you put there. "Thanks Man". I was just logged on to your site, That old missle bunker link is cool as hell too. screw that bullshit if that was prozac, hes obviously not an appreciator, including one of life.
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted April 17, 2003 21:26     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tangento, What's your site about, and how do I visit it? What's the address?
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted April 17, 2003 23:55     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BCoD:
Tangento, What's your site about, and how do I visit it? What's the address?

Obscure & Intense Music and Weirdness of the World.
http://www.tangento.net

I am just finishing up a feature on (old) Black Sabbath - should be up this weekend.

Hatross: Thanks for the kind words, really.
Glad you enjoy the site.

prozak666
VoivodFan
Member # 236

posted April 17, 2003 23:55     Profile for prozak666   Email prozak666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are you seriously asking? No - that was not me.

For my opinion on hate mail, see http://www.anus.com/anus/metal/about/letters/

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted April 18, 2003 00:02     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by prozak666:
Are you seriously asking? No - that was not me.

For my opinion on hate mail, see http://www.anus.com/anus/metal/about/letters/

That link gave a 404/ site map.

The reason I asked is that those are direct quotes from the Al Qaeda thread I spoke of.

It has to be one of your cronies, because as far as I know
the thread has been offline since Nov. or Dec.

Erasmus
VoivodFan
Member # 274

posted April 19, 2003 04:36     Profile for Erasmus   Email Erasmus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:

That link gave a 404/ site map.

The reason I asked is that those are direct quotes from the Al Qaeda thread I spoke of.

It has to be one of your cronies, because as far as I know
the thread has been offline since Nov. or Dec.

Personally I didn't view the original thread which you frequently mention. The board hasn't gone offline - it can be reached by following one of the links from the main forum page. At a guess I would assume you mean this thread? http://bbs.anus.com/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=4&t=000032

Erasmus
VoivodFan
Member # 274

posted April 19, 2003 04:51     Profile for Erasmus   Email Erasmus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just read the thread.. Inhumanist was on fine form as usual heh. Tangento, with respect, it's a shame you were instantly so hysterical and overly righteous.

As a wider point, I'm afraid I must also say IMHO its pretty bad form to suppose that all posters on the ANUS bbs share the same political beliefs: don't make assumptions about my ideology.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan