my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » XTREME RADIKAL METAL!!!!!!!! (Pantera vs Slayer)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: XTREME RADIKAL METAL!!!!!!!! (Pantera vs Slayer)
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted April 17, 2003 15:46     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK Gorf, we're open minded individuals here at Voivodfan dot com, lets try it your way.

Friends: Please post something below that conforms to the following criteria:

"RADICAL! Pumped Up! Ready to Fight! Slamming the Establishment!"

Be sure to click your caps lock to the 'on' position. Use of multiple exclamation marks is to be commended.

Ok, starter for 10. Erm...ahem...

METAL RUUUULEZ!! FUCKIN PANTERA ARE SOOO LAME AND GAY, Y IZ JASONIC SO GAY 4 LEEVIN METALIKAAA? LAME, SLAYER MAN FUCKIN POWDERPUFF GIRLS MAN FUCKYEAH!!!!!!!

Ok, I for one am not getting anything out of this but mildly turned on from using the word 'gay' so much. I don't know why, why is that do you think? Ok, going to the oily gentleman+gentlemen site now...

|  IP: Logged
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted April 17, 2003 16:18     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DUDE! I gotta go with Slayer cuz Pantera waz all GAY in the 80s... Also, Slayer could kick there asses anyday!

All you Slayer-doubters can FUCK OFF cuz ya dont know shit! And the new one's gonna slay cuz Lombardos back in the band!

Next...

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted April 17, 2003 16:22     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HELL BLOOD SHIT KILL SATAN MURDER REDRUM DEATH GUTS CORPSE DIE FUCK BEER
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted April 17, 2003 16:36     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
PANTERA? WHAT THE FUCK THOSE FUCKIN' FUCKS USED TO BE A FUCKIN' GLAM FUCKIN' ROCK BAND! FUCK FUCKITY FUCK!

SLAYER! SLAYER! SLAYER!!!!!!!111!1

FUCKIN' Gerbils!

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted April 17, 2003 17:45     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Slayer, Pantera? who are they?
If they are kinda like Creed, i might like them. Theyre cute.

Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted April 17, 2003 17:47     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Slayer all the way!!!

Pantera I only like their CFH album...

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted April 17, 2003 18:20     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DUDEZ SLAYERS THE SHIZNIT,,, WHY R ALL OF U BAGGIN ON PANTERA THO SO WHAT IF THEY WR GLAM FUCK U THEY KICK AAAAASSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND FUK U FOR BRINGING UP CREED THEY SO HOMO
WHY DINT U STAY ON THE EMINMEM BOARD WHERE UBELONG FAGZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

RIFLEFIST
VoivodFan
Member # 180

posted April 17, 2003 21:28     Profile for RIFLEFIST   Email RIFLEFIST     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah Lombardo! This could be good! SLAYER NEEDS a kick in the ass!
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted April 17, 2003 21:35     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
SSSSSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

PRAISE HAIL SATAN MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

WHAT UP DOGGS!!!!

SLAYER IN THE FUCKIN' HOUSE!!!!!!

SLAYER'S GOT THE COCK AND BALLS, PANTERA'S GOT THE PUSSY!!! HELL YEAH!!, GONNA BE SOME PUSSY SLAMMIN' TONIGHT FO SHURE!!!

piggysMYgod
VoivodFan
Member # 158

posted April 18, 2003 00:05     Profile for piggysMYgod   Email piggysMYgod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WOW i thought i was the only one who hates PANTERA!!!! IMNOTALONE!!VOIVOD RULES
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted April 18, 2003 13:49     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLUFFY KITTENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TREE-HUGGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE AND PEACE RULEZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VACUUM CLEANERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TELETUBBIES ARE KEWL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 18, 2003 15:19     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ermmm, let's see:

"The path that leads to a superior knowledge surpasses thy inferior jew/christian entertainment bands, such as Pantera AND Slayer, in favour of TROO KVLT bands, such as Burzum and all Black Metal bands with "Forest" on the name. My website, www.iamanasshole.com is not for the faint of heart. Do not even consider appearing there unless you've read the entire Nietzsche work at least ten times.

Oh, and remember, www.fuckchrist.hate.nazi.racism.whatever is the only solution."

Was that good? Was that good?

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 18, 2003 15:24     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That was great, Slaytanic Dick Valium.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted April 19, 2003 01:10     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
PRAISE OF DEATH
REALIZE OUR DREAMS
WE'RE ONLY LIVING TO DIE!!!!!!!!

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted April 19, 2003 01:43     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
Pantera is cheese metal.

WALK THE PLANK! ARRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted April 19, 2003 02:23     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gorf:
All hail the Cheese Metal!

As for Slayer...(Well, you know)
They Suck! See you At HOB Nate!

Got it Bubbaskuz? Whiplash fuckin kills Slayer goddamn jesus christ fuck! Fucking Ticket To Mayhem SonofaBitch! Did you evr get into Mayhem? Crumbsuckers BOMB is fucking radi-kill. As for Voivod, down in the hood we say "Dood, I'm stoked."

And don't even get me started bout no Celtic Frost song, I'll believe it when I see it! Wheres the new Coroner album? I've been waiting ten years, damn their slow. That new Anthrax single is total numetal dog-poo. Scott Ian is the major wuss factor. Still wearing fannel shirts like back in the grung heydey? I was at M.O.D. and Milano jumped right on us, wouldn't mind seeing the Milano Mosh Stomp 442 you get my drift? And that Frank Bello what a fuckin poser. Where the State of the Art speed metal now muthafucka?

SHEEYIT!

WALK THE PLANK! ARRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Tony Portaro!! Excellent!
That was an invigorating little tune wasn't it?

Crumbsuckers were cool until they put that lame ass picture
of themselves on the cover of B.O.M.B.
I do like the first album: HUBRUN!!!

And sorry, I cannot exist under this charade for another moment.
I will not allow the world to think I like Pantera.
Those guys have pretty much ALWAYS sucked ass.
"Vulgar..." was ok, but wore thin rather quickly.
Pantera are completely devoid of any sense of melody, harmony or imagination.

As for Slayer, 'Reign in Blood' was IT.
Everything else is just filler material.

NightSod
VoivodFan
Member # 133

posted April 19, 2003 05:47     Profile for NightSod   Email NightSod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:

As for Slayer, 'Reign in Blood' was IT.
Everything else is just filler material.

Well, Tangento.
That's neatly trimmed my opinions on the subject.

SmedHed
VoivodFan
Member # 1041

posted July 16, 2010 20:39     Profile for SmedHed   Email SmedHed     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anyone care to revive this old debate?
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 17, 2010 15:27     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No. But, I'd like to know what the hell happened to LyKantropen.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 19, 2010 07:08     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
this is one of the weirdest topics of last time...

oh eeehhhh

THIS IS ONE OF THE WEIRDEST TOPICE OF LAST TIME...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 19, 2010 10:45     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ha, good to know. And good for LyK!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted July 19, 2010 12:22     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have all of these two bands material on Vinyl which is my favorite way to listen to music.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan