my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » anno 1 (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: anno 1
nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted April 17, 2003 08:56     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
h won't see this until Tuesday, so mrs. h will say a big happy anniversary from both of us! Cheers, Warcorpse!
rock on

|  IP: Logged
Fireface
VoivodFan
Member # 51

posted April 18, 2003 18:25     Profile for Fireface   Email Fireface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh well, better late than never.
Congrats Warcorpse!!
Nice work mate!!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 19, 2003 18:06     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
David Spade?
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 19, 2003 18:08     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, and BTW, the video is great, thanks Warcorpse and Blacky!
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 19, 2003 21:06     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That video was kewl And we have lift off "was that away" ?. soundgarden right on soundchecks ? Piggy with that cool ass double neck guitar too. Man i would have payed you good money for all these videos, i now have a folder full of them. not to mention all the bootlegs.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted April 22, 2003 05:22     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A whole year, eh? Man, feels like I've always known this place! Cheers and beers to Warcorpse for setting it up, and all you nutters for continuing to put a grin on my face everyday. To the deaf!
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted April 22, 2003 05:25     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, the video was great! Snake going crazy... hee hee!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 22, 2003 07:28     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I year of fond memories, friends, and fun (for the most part). Thanks Warcorpse for making it all happen, and thanks Blacky for the 'flashback' video!!! VERY COOL...VERY COOL INDEED!!!!
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted April 22, 2003 08:17     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That last shot of piggy, soppy grin and thumbs up - that's exactly what I'm thinking. Cheers y'fuckers!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan