my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » anno 1 (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: anno 1
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted April 16, 2003 03:45     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well... that was one year ago (already!)... time to celebrate...

ONE YEAR OF VOIVODFAN!

great to see how fast this site has grown to be the coolest place in cyberspace.

(I know this cake ain't so cute as noitall's birthday cakes... but y'all know women do it best...)

all hail to Voivodfan and cheers to Warcorpse for creating such a monster!

|  IP: Logged
Cockroach
VoivodFan
Member # 115

posted April 16, 2003 03:48     Profile for Cockroach   Email Cockroach     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, thanx Warcorpse!
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted April 16, 2003 06:25     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
With an average of between 3-4 new topics daily and between 43-44 POSTS daily, this site is definately kicking.

Great job 'corpse, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to www.VoivodFan.com

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted April 16, 2003 08:17     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hooray! Long may it last!

Great job Warcorpse, and to everyone here for making this site the best VV site in the multiverse!

Cheesy, I know.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 16, 2003 08:33     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, so its been one whole year already. That's amazing. So much fun in so little time.
Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted April 16, 2003 08:55     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes very good work Warcorpse!
This is my first forum and I'm proud of it!

It's time to review what's happened during this year or it's better to look ahead?

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted April 16, 2003 09:12     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy anniversary to VOIVODFAN, thanks to Warcorpse and all of you.

Here is my gift to you! it's in the media section under Voivod Video, Documentary.

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted April 16, 2003 09:28     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday VVF!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 16, 2003 09:54     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

congrats wc!

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 16, 2003 09:57     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i almost forgot, thanks for the video(s)

"Time is Fast"

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 16, 2003 10:43     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats, Warcorpse and Voivodfan.com!!!
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted April 16, 2003 12:03     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cheers Warcorpse! I salut you for having the insight to realize a bunch of freaks needed a unique place to hang out and share all that is Voivod as well as sooo much more!!! This place is the best!

I hope I didn't embarass you too much man!

BTW... Outcast!!! I know you are a really busy guy, but damn it's good to see you posting man!

Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted April 16, 2003 12:38     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy 1st Anniversary to all VVF's forum addict.

Especially to Mr Warcorpse for his great effort to keep this site attractive. (your effort are very appreciate!!!)

Hail to all Voivod Fan

Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted April 16, 2003 12:43     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh,
I almost forgot, Thanks Noiro for the cool videos!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 16, 2003 14:42     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy B-Day VVF...!

I love you all!! *ozzy impression*

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted April 16, 2003 14:48     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAAAAAAAAAPPPPPYYYYYY ANIVERSARY!!!!!
TO THE DEATH!!!

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted April 16, 2003 15:44     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Time really is fast...a year already! HYVÄÄ SYNTYMÄPÄIVÄÄ VVF!! hAPpY bIRThDaY vVF!!!

*pop* says the Grolsch bottle
Cheers!

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted April 16, 2003 16:26     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
To quote Janet Jackson:
'Funny how time flies (when you're having fun)'

Cheers, and a pint to y'all for making this such an amusing place.

royvis
VoivodFan
Member # 102

posted April 16, 2003 16:59     Profile for royvis   Email royvis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cheers!
Your dedication is outstanding!

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted April 16, 2003 17:04     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This site rulez
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted April 16, 2003 17:08     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YEAH!!! VOIVODFAN.COM RULES!!! VOÏVOD RULES!!! EVERYBODY HERE RULES!!!
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted April 16, 2003 17:20     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I LIKE THE NEW VID ITS FUCKING COOL!!!
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted April 16, 2003 22:22     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It has only been one year, eh? Strange, it seems like a lot longer. Thanx to 'corpse for doing this kick-ass site and thanx to all you cool cats ( you know who you are ) for making this place so enjoyable.
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted April 16, 2003 22:45     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy one year, Corpse.
You have accomplished a great deal in a very short time.
More power to you, bro.

TheHade
VoivodFan
Member # 109

posted April 17, 2003 08:26     Profile for TheHade   Email TheHade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's been only one year? Really?! It feels as if though I've been here forever ...
Anyway, happy anniversary to Warcorpsnic's great work!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan