my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Bootleg help?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bootleg help?
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted April 14, 2003 23:33     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So I'm going to the first Voivod show and I'm planning on recording the show and uploading it. But I don't know how to record from an analog(tape), to digital(PC).
 |  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 15, 2003 13:27     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you can hook your stereo up to an input on your soundcard, and have a program like SPIN DOCTOR on Roxio's cd burning program, it's fairly easy.

If not I'm sure some people here would be glad to transfer a copy of the tape into the digital format...myself included.

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted April 15, 2003 13:40     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey SoCxNe0rC,

Yeah man... schroeder's got the right idea. If you have troubles, I too offer my services for ripping that stuff to digital format. See the downloads section for some samples of stuff I ripped... the 1987 Spectrum show the 1986 Ritz show (which I got from schroeder )

BTW, I'll also be at the Avalon Ballroom show. I was going to record it as well, but it looks like my bro-in-law isn't coming though with the portable DAT in time.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan