my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Hey Noitall, please read...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey Noitall, please read...
El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted April 14, 2003 20:47     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Noitall, so are you willing to divulge (some) of your itinerary in regards to your upcoming trip to Vancouver? Are you going to checkout any shows? Word on the street has it that none other than Blacker Than Blacky and Coco Culbertson have an interesting combo thing happening. Apparently that other band is waiting for their upcoming C.D. release before any more shows (Not to forget a rumor about things being not so gay behind the scenes especially in regards to a certain band member's standing with the others! You never heard me say this of course!). Also I have a newsflash for you: apparently Marcy is going to move back out here to the westcoast soon. OH SWEET POTATO PIE!!!

P.S. Sorry Blacky, this not a cheap come on to Noitall, I swear!!! I'm going to be out camping next month, serious!!!

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 16, 2003 18:48     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well my intinerary is pretty loose Indio, I haven't really had time to think about it much! Now, I really must demand you email me all the behind the scenes gossip (nia@irongang.com), you can't leave me hanging like that. And what's this about you going camping??? I don't want to start any more religious arguments here, but if god had meant for us to live outside in tents she wouldn't have given us houses!
El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted April 16, 2003 22:47     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh come on Noitall, do you mean to tell me that you don't like camping!?! A little rain, a few pesky mosquitos, and some soggy hot dog buns never hurt anyone! Just be sure to pack some good rain clothes, some insect repellant, and especially a bottle of some good navy rum! Rum wards off all camping evils and no fooling either! And what's wrong with tents? You oughta check out mine: instead of them new age dome tents, I have one of them bulky 3 woman square tents complete with a bunch of burn holes and a peculiar smell. Instead of them cheap plastic pegs, I use railway spikes and instead of a flimsy tarp, I use heavy duty industrial poly! Beleive you me, I have weathered some of the worst that the west coast has to offer in regards to storms which come roaring right into northern Vancouver Island right off of the north Pacific Ocean! Heck, once over in Fair Harbour on the west side of the island, it rained so hard that we had to bail out our boat every couple of hours or so lest it sank! Also the wind was so powerful that it caused a bunch of old Douglas Fir trees to topple over! Now you know why I use railway spikes and heavy duty tarp - and navy rum! Especially the rum! You know, it is not always all that bad. There are few things in life which is more peaceful and relaxing than to sit next to a warm camp fire with some close freinds, and sip on some hot toddies made with a good navy rum! In regards to them juicy gossip tidbits, I don't know if I should say anything more - I have already risked my neck too many times like it is - plus your sources are probably alot better than mine. Also, you wouldn't be planning on checking out or perhaps even attending or performing anything which has to do with the upcoming New Music West festival? I must admit that I will only be out of town part of next month. Sorry Blacky! Who knows, perhaps we can arrange to meet at a show again or something? Like last time, I'll be the guy standing close to the bar without actually being a bartender. Oh yeah, I'll probably be real tanned and also sporting a bunch of camping related scrapes and mosquito bites all over myself! Thank god for navy rum!!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan