my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Oh Angela............. (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Oh Angela.............
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 16, 2003 18:14     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by prozak666:
Well, if it's so unimportant to you gents, why are you continuing to attempt to slander those who aren't of your mindset? Tripping and falling over your own hypocrisy.

Maybe we're just bored. Dunno. BTW, Tangento went to your site and was bashed as well. How's that for non-hypocrisy?

WE'RE ALL HYPOCRITES!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

|  IP: Logged
Cthon
Member # 156

posted April 16, 2003 20:22     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i guess Angela doesnt look "sisterly" enough for guys interested in racial purity, hehe.
prozak666
VoivodFan
Member # 236

posted April 16, 2003 21:28     Profile for prozak666   Email prozak666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Did I bash Tangento knowing "who he was" or just bash another idiot who came into the forum?

Why are you trying to assume the users on anus.com have my same opinions? They don't.

El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted April 16, 2003 22:04     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know alot of people who are involved in bands, music, etc. Alot of them are, from my perspective, pretty good players. Others are more mediocre. Having said that, there alot of bands/musicians out there who I am not all that fond of and, as a result, you would probably never catch me at their shows. Sorry Britney Spears, Boys 2 Men, the Spice girls, Eminem, etc. Sure, I would LOVE to get it on with Posh Spice - for me she represents HUMP HEAVEN!!! But getting back to the local and not so local bands who I know and like, as mentioned earlier, alot of them may not be the best of players but I would go to their shows anyways mainly because I know that I would have a good time. Heck, they sure as hell play alot better than myself! Even the bands I like have alot of detractors but for one reason or another, at least for me, they have their merits which I find to be good enough. I also know that a fast and efficient way to make alot of enemies fast - not to forget damage someone's possibly already fragile self-esteem/ego (it takes some guts to get up on a stage and attempt to play in front of people) - is to approach someone and say quite forcefully, "YOU (AND YOUR BAND) FUCKING SUCK!!!" If you don't like someone(s), don't attend their shows and do not buy their C.D.'s . Works for me.
TheHade
VoivodFan
Member # 109

posted April 17, 2003 08:24     Profile for TheHade   Email TheHade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
The Hade: send all grammatical corrections this way - they're appreciated!

For starters, nouns start with capital letters in German!

Soulside Journey
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 281

posted April 17, 2003 19:03     Profile for Soulside Journey   Email Soulside Journey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
You claim to see "hate and fear," but it could simply be your bias.

Also, where is the evidence for this "inferiority"? And how is it that the people on a BBS speak for a site written by someone else?

Your inability to create logical criticism suggests you're at best biased, and at worst, intellectually incompetent.

You can't forget, these faggots have never even heard of Krieg before.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 17, 2003 19:28     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, Krieg... I've heard of that name before, from a former live member of that project, about 2 years ago. Never actually heard the material, not exactly interested either.
prozak666
VoivodFan
Member # 236

posted April 17, 2003 23:57     Profile for prozak666   Email prozak666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I recommend "Destruction Ritual" to all black metal fans. It's only slightly less Voivod than Belial's first EP.

I like a range of stuff... mostly classical, some metal, two or three prog rock bands and a shelf of synthpop. Each has its own ideology. In each group, there are simple-minded people who try to deny this. To me, this is a way to avoid taking your artists and their ideas seriously, which is an attitude more appropriate for "entertainment" bands like Metallica and Slipknot.

Erasmus
VoivodFan
Member # 274

posted April 18, 2003 11:05     Profile for Erasmus   Email Erasmus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:

As far Arch Enemy I think they're great with plenty of musical merit. Whether you "like" them or not is quite different than the merit argument. You know, its like what kind of food you like or don't like. As far musical merit, that woman's voice sounds as good as many others, if not better, and is also a bit more distinctive.

'Musical merit' is irrelevant, 'artistic merit' is all that matters. IMO, Arch Enemy have none.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted April 18, 2003 11:51     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Since when were Metallica or Slipknot entertaining?
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 18, 2003 15:00     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Why are you trying to assume the users on anus.com have my same opinions? They don't.

Because you're not man enough to assume it yourself. Let the morons do the dirty work for you, and stay in the comfortable (i.e., coward) position of denying what they say/post.

But none of this matters, after all. What matters is that jews/christians rule the universe and www.fuckchrist.nazi.hatred.racism.whatever is the only solution.

Isn't it?

prozak666
VoivodFan
Member # 236

posted April 18, 2003 19:22     Profile for prozak666   Email prozak666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If your statement made any sense, it'd be less amusing.

However, there's nothing "manly" about assuming to speak for others who are only using a bulletin board on the site for which I write.

Are you retarded? The inferences you've drawn are mentally broken and generally reaffirm my opinion of some of the people here.

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted April 18, 2003 19:31     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You, Antichrist, Prozak666 and all the other bright names you may have, need help
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 19, 2003 01:10     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was wrong, after all. You're not intelligent. This last post of yours just shows how repetitive and predictable you are. Let's analyze it.

quote:
If your statement made any sense, it'd be less amusing.

Typical beginning of your posts: trying to minimize others' capacities. Nothing new yet. Let's go on.

quote:
However, there's nothing "manly" about assuming to speak for others who are only using a bulletin board on the site for which I write.

People post the most distorted ideas at your site (which now you claim isn't even yours - "site for which I write") and you cleverly stay quiet. You should learn from Warcorpse. He won't delete your posts here, but he makes sure for everyone that he does NOT agree with your ideas. You don't do it at your site. Why?

quote:
Are you retarded? The inferences you've drawn are mentally broken and generally reaffirm my opinion of some of the people here.

Ouch, you're getting angry... Can't stand the truth, boy? Leave, then. This "name calling" is so... so... Pantera!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 20, 2003 16:16     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lucky bastard!

quote:
Originally posted on blabbermouth.net:
ARCH ENEMY Guitarist Admits To Romantic Relationship With ANGELA GOSSOW - Apr. 20, 2003

ARCH ENEMY guitarist Mike Amott has discussed publicly for the first time his relationship with ARCH ENEMY frontwoman Angela Gossow. A serious couple for the past three years, Mike and Angela have been reluctant to talk about their romantic involvement despite the widespread rumors that have been circulating via the Internet ever since Gossow joined the band in 2000.

"I wouldn't say I've been trying to keep the relationship a secret, I just wanted to not talk about it," Amott told Metal Hammer. "Everybody who knows us knows that we're together. When she joined ARCH ENEMY, I didn't want everybody to go, 'Mike's got his girlfriend in the band.' I was totally against the idea of having her as the vocalist because she's my girlfriend. I've never been romantically involved with a band member before. If you look at the lineups of the groups I've been in, you'll understand why! I couldn't imagine what that would be like. The other guys said, 'Angela kicks ass with her other band in Germany. She spends a lot of time here in Sweden, so why don't we get her to try out?' Once that idea was kicking around, we couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like. She was kind of surprised we asked her, but she came down and kicked ass in rehearsal.

"I get regular sex on tour — that's one of the upsides," Mike quipped.

ARCH ENEMY are currently finishing up work on the follow-up to 2001's "Wages Of Sin" at producer Andy Sneap's Backstage Studios in Ripley, England for a late summer release through Century Media Records.

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted April 22, 2003 13:03     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wouldn't buy their albums, but I saw them on a festival last year, and they were pretty entertaining. Got the crowd going and everything...
prozak666
VoivodFan
Member # 236

posted April 24, 2003 11:08     Profile for prozak666   Email prozak666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic :
I was wrong, after all. You're not intelligent. This last post of yours just shows how repetitive and predictable you are. Let's analyze it.

Typical beginning of your posts: trying to minimize others' capacities. Nothing new yet. Let's go on.

You managed to make yourself a hypocrite within two paragraphs.

I laugh at all "critics" who can't avoid stumbling over their own shoelaces.

I'm glad I make you so mad you can't stop replying to my threads.

Typical internet-monkeys... bitter and without learning.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 24, 2003 11:51     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
You managed to make yourself a hypocrite within two paragraphs.

I laugh at all "critics" who can't avoid stumbling over their own shoelaces.

I'm glad I make you so mad you can't stop replying to my threads.

Typical internet-monkeys... bitter and without learning.

Y'know, prozak, I'm one of the few (if not the only one) who defend you here. I find your posts to be hugely entertaining and funny, actually. Well written, accurate english... Shame you write, write, write and say nothing, huh?

Anyway, if you're glad, I'm glad.

From a glad internet monkey.

P.S.: hypocrisy is bliss!!!

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted April 24, 2003 12:48     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think I am beginning to see your appreciation for the silliness of Prozak Slayman! His petty nit-picking at this forum, although annoying at times, can also be highly entertaining viewed from the right perspective.

Who's bitter? This is funny!

bloodyneck
VoivodFan
Member # 287

posted April 24, 2003 20:57     Profile for bloodyneck   Email bloodyneck     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lycanthropy:
Since when [was] Metallica...entertaining?

Sarcasm aside, I think it was about the same time Rrroooaaarrr! came out. Actually, they weren't entertaining then, just good.

The video for "One" was remotely entertaining when it first came out. (Not as entertaining as the video for "Tribal Convictions" though.) I think that was about the time when Metallica's mission statement went from "Play more rock." to "Sell more records."

Slipknot with those masks are about as entertaining as "Mr. Personality" with Monica Lewinsky.

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted April 25, 2003 02:11     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like to play with tar and feathers.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 25, 2003 18:14     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:

prozak666
VoivodFan
Member # 236

posted April 25, 2003 21:14     Profile for prozak666   Email prozak666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Case in point!

Keep the inverse praise flowing.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 26, 2003 09:27     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Case in point!

Keep the inverse praise flowing.

Don't get me wrong. This is not about praising. It's about laughing at other's (you, in case) expenses.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan