my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Oh Angela............. (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Oh Angela.............
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 13, 2003 22:45     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah baby!!!

Angela

|  IP: Logged
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted April 13, 2003 23:55     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah! She is HOT!!! Arch Enemy fucking rules too. The new album is going to be wicked. Tons of cool studio updates and stuff at www.archenemy.net
prozak666
VoivodFan
Member # 236

posted April 14, 2003 18:50     Profile for prozak666   Email prozak666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Arch Enemy fucking sucks. And whether or not the vocalist is "hot" is a crappy way to pick your bands.

No offense.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted April 14, 2003 19:11     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
none taken. Its a free country and you have your right to suck the fat one. Arch enemy are good imo
mooper
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 280

posted April 15, 2003 11:19     Profile for mooper   Email mooper     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Angela is a pop star, and Arch Enema is a pop band.

It's pretty said when the appearance of the members overshadows their musical merits (of which their are none).

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 15, 2003 11:53     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Having a nice gal fronting a band does not necessarily means that band sucks. I'm not the biggest Arch Enemy fan, but they're far from sucking (?) or, worse, being a pop band (???).

Now I wonder, if the Arch Enemy musicians, or, let alone Michael Ammott, have no musical merit, who has?

Soulside Journey
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 281

posted April 15, 2003 17:32     Profile for Soulside Journey   Email Soulside Journey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic :
Now I wonder, if the Arch Enemy musicians, or, let alone Michael Ammott, have no musical merit, who has?

Antaeus.

Arch Enemy sucks it hard. Gaythenburg sucks it hard.

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted April 15, 2003 18:08     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sometimes a visual aid helps us all understand better:

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted April 15, 2003 22:53     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by prozak666:
Arch Enemy fucking sucks. And whether or not the vocalist is "hot" is a crappy way to pick your bands.

No offense.

Arch Enemy does NOT suck, and just for the record, I don't pick a band because the singer is hot. Now why don't you go and crawl back up into your mothers rotten cunt.

No offense.

prozak666
VoivodFan
Member # 236

posted April 15, 2003 22:56     Profile for prozak666   Email prozak666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
None taken - if I thought you had brains, I might worry.

Of course, if my contribution to the universe was recordfinder.com or 'Drown Mary' I'd be pretty upset about ANUS.COM also.

It's nice to make more enemies among the untermenschen.

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted April 15, 2003 23:09     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry pal, but spending your time on the internet, starting shit in a forum that DOESN'T WANT YOU does NOT make you smart. Rather, it makes you look sad and pathetic. Like you do it just for the attention. Reminds me of a dog that needs to go outside for a crap.
I'll admit, your rhetoric and bullshit infuriates me to death, but I'm not gonna waste my time typing paragraph after paragraph explaining why you're such an idiot. Instead, a nice hearty "fuck you" will do just fine. Feel free to write some kind of witty comeback if you wish, it's your life.
Have a nice day.

prozak666
VoivodFan
Member # 236

posted April 15, 2003 23:16     Profile for prozak666   Email prozak666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If I thought you knew anything of import, I might take your comments seriously. But anyone who sees a few posts and assumes "you spend all your time on the internet posting into forums where no one wants you" is pathetic lack of intellect defined.
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 15, 2003 23:19     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Arch Enemy has a couple of decent songs, but it's nothing I haven't heard before. However, Angela is quite shaggable, so they have that going for them. Smart marketing move. Pleasant to the eye, but nothing too exciting musically there.

I find more musical merits in something like, say, Dark Throne's Ravishing Grimness (beautiful record, despite what the "pure kvlt" crowd will say) than anything coming from Sweden... with the exception of perhaps Dissection's entire body of work.

satan
VoivodFan
Member # 35

posted April 16, 2003 07:09     Profile for satan   Email satan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aw Mez....

You just like the way she holds that Microphone up to her lips.

TheHade
VoivodFan
Member # 109

posted April 16, 2003 08:24     Profile for TheHade   Email TheHade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by prozak666:untermenschen.

Stop abusing my mothertongue - especially if you you know nothing about German grammar! The likes of you have done more than enough already to heap dirt on Germany, its history and culture!
Back to topic: I saw Arch Enemy at last year's With Full Force-Summer Open Air. The first few songs were interesting but then I got bored. The only female-fronted band I still adore is HOLY MOSES!!!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 16, 2003 08:57     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
None taken - if I thought you had brains, I might worry.

Of course, if my contribution to the universe was recordfinder.com or 'Drown Mary' I'd be pretty upset about ANUS.COM also.

Hahahaha, XD, it looks like the visual you posted hit the nail on the head. That is why I laughed my fucking ass off when I saw that.
As far Arch Enemy I think they're great with plenty of musical merit. Whether you "like" them or not is quite different than the merit argument. You know, its like what kind of food you like or don't like. As far musical merit, that woman's voice sounds as good as many others, if not better, and is also a bit more distinctive. And c'mon, if you're gonna sit and watch a band for an hour you've got to admit you're gonna enjoy looking at someone like her far better than some bearded, sweaty dude. If I was gonna go see them in concert, watching Angel would be, excuse the cliche, icing on the cake, but there is still cake there. The cake being Mike Amott who has played for both Candlemass and Carcass. This is one of the best guitarists of the genre.

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted April 16, 2003 09:16     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, if Carcass doesen't count as a merit then this world is even weirder than i thought. But isn't it nice to have our own version of Dr Phil on the forum?
Uberanus Prozak who's giving us daily words of wisdom? Naw, don't think so.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 16, 2003 10:37     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

As if you were that important for any of us to consider you an enemy...

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted April 16, 2003 11:52     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL! I'm making eneimies among the intolorant.... like shooting fish in a barrel. Lauging my ass off here!
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted April 16, 2003 13:14     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroomfondel:
Yeah, if Carcass doesen't count as a merit then this world is even weirder than i thought.

Yep, and a mighty fine guitarist he was for Carcass too. And Carcass being one of the inventors of extreme music makes one hell of a tick in your CV IMO.

prozak666
VoivodFan
Member # 236

posted April 16, 2003 13:28     Profile for prozak666   Email prozak666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, if it's so unimportant to you gents, why are you continuing to attempt to slander those who aren't of your mindset? Tripping and falling over your own hypocrisy.

One guitarist does not make a band, and that's why Arch Enemy is boring and derivative shit while most Carcass was at least interesting.

Angela isn't that attractive, and I'd rather simply watch better bands than spend my time trying to be "entertained" by T&A while boring metal occurs in the background.

The Hade: send all grammatical corrections this way - they're appreciated!

Soulside Journey
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 281

posted April 16, 2003 13:48     Profile for Soulside Journey   Email Soulside Journey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
At times I fear to think that none of you know the value of a Blastbeat(or even if it exists- this would be a stupid reply if crap like Heartwork didn't exist, but it does, therefore this supports my statement).

I look nothing like that fat balding bitch-titted man. It's also a sad thing that preppy ingrate losers have to rag on ANUS.com's image when they have no clue what anyone on there even looks like.

Statistics show that most people hate and fear what they don't understand- namely ANUS.com

Has the X-Men tought you people nothing?

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted April 16, 2003 14:05     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Soulside Journey:
Statistics show that most people hate and fear what they don't understand- namely ANUS.com

Then, the "hate and fear" evident in a good amount of the posts on the ANUS.com forum indicates that the enlightened community there "understands" that people who are of differing ideologies or races are inherently inferior? Har-dee-har.

To answer your final rhetorical question, the X-Men taught me how to concentrate really hard and make a neat *BAMF* sound effect and vanish into thin air. Cool, huh? I git all my book-learnin' from Garfield and Cathy comic strips.

prozak666
VoivodFan
Member # 236

posted April 16, 2003 17:13     Profile for prozak666   Email prozak666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You claim to see "hate and fear," but it could simply be your bias.

Also, where is the evidence for this "inferiority"? And how is it that the people on a BBS speak for a site written by someone else?

Your inability to create logical criticism suggests you're at best biased, and at worst, intellectually incompetent.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted April 16, 2003 18:03     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
At times I fear to think that none of you know the value of a Blastbeat(or even if it exists- this would be a stupid reply if crap like Heartwork didn't exist, but it does, therefore this supports my statement).

Heartwork is a good album. May not be as good as Necroticism but it is still a good listen. Swansong however is crap.

quote:
I look nothing like that fat balding bitch-titted man. It's also a sad thing that preppy ingrate losers have to rag on ANUS.com's image when they have no clue what anyone on there even looks like.

=Full scale sense of humour failure

quote:

Statistics show that most people hate and fear what they don't understand. In your case that means pretty much everything

quote:

The X-Men taught me one thing: Somebody out there can make movies that don't rely totally on special effects.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan