my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » This link sucks!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This link sucks!
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted April 13, 2003 13:42     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.neteze.com/space/cds/voivod.htm

What an ass he is!

|  IP: Logged
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 13, 2003 14:43     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah kinda, but then it makes you wonder why he even wasted the time to make the page up, oh well cant like em all. The bit where he says batman was silly putting it on D.H. 'wow' that musta flew right by him
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted April 13, 2003 16:26     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't like these sentences:

"Every CD I've found from them have been priced $5.99 or less, and they were actually BOOED OFF THE STAGE at a concert I went to! (Can't even remember what band they were opening for!) Maybe it's because they're French-Canadian (ooh, what a double whammy...heh.)"

"The band members also printed their real names for the first time here...of course, they're all named Jean-Jacques or something peculiar like that."

"(The other three guys were named Snake, Blacky and Away...how the hell do you come up with the nickname "Away"??)"

This kind of remarks makes me angry!!!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 13, 2003 21:18     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I found this an interesting read so thanks for the link. I have to say I thought the "Jean-Jacques" comment was funny although I can see why you wouldn't think so, Motordeth. I am sort of surprised he didn't use "Jean-Guy" though since that's the franco-hyphenated-name that usually comes to an anglo's mind first. lol....
Cthon
Member # 156

posted April 13, 2003 22:04     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Noitall- the first thing that always comes to my mind is that waiter----Jean Luc!!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan