my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Happy birthday SATAN!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy birthday SATAN!
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted April 11, 2003 13:10     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy B-day to you dark one and please bring King Kula back to us.

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 11, 2003 13:18     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would like to wish my good friend and fellow Sister Exchange member a very DRUNK birthday and hopefully many more!!!

BTW, Nice red gut, there oh Lord of the Underworld!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted April 11, 2003 13:32     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Happy birthday man! Many happy returns!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 11, 2003 13:38     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Happy Burthday!!!!

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted April 11, 2003 13:49     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A birthday wish for Satan aka Kula, and all the other recent and near-future birthdays:

The Good, the Bad, and the Old

I was actually gonna *send* the official version of this wicked pisser
online card, but they wanted like 14 bucks!!
So I simply went into the complex source code, and lifted the
'over-priced morsel' for your viewing pleasure!

(yes, I am honoring your b-day with a STOLEN card)

It ain't personalized, but it's a dandy.

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted April 11, 2003 14:04     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday, man! Have a nice hangover!
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 11, 2003 14:23     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday, King Kula Satan, the only TGTASE member who didn't sell out!!!
MeanMrMustard
VoivodFan
Member # 57

posted April 11, 2003 15:11     Profile for MeanMrMustard   Email MeanMrMustard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Birthday to you Kula! Sorry your Stars are behind in the series! Here's to them makin' a comeback tonight in honor of the Kula!
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted April 11, 2003 16:20     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Happy Birthday, Mr Shaker.

*fantastic satan brought to you by Cockeyed

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted April 11, 2003 17:10     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YEAH!!! SAAAAAAAAAAAAATAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!! Happy Birthday!!!
We're possessed by all that is evil!!!!

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted April 11, 2003 20:10     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cheers SATAN!!! Hope you have a hootin' unholy as hell B-Day weekend! I for one am very glad we all get to hang out with the true lord of the underworld here!

Cheers and beers to you man! I will drink in your honor tonight!

EDIT: everyone's putting up funny shit, so here's my addition... "for the devil, a lady..."

Cthon
Member # 156

posted April 11, 2003 20:43     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
are the "sacred words of praise" REALLY "Happy Birthday" or was Araya on drugs? have a good one, man.
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted April 11, 2003 21:02     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy B-Day Satan! I take it you got no card from that Jesus dude, eh? Ah, he's a putz anyways. many evil returns to you!

In nomine dei nostrus Satanas! Luciferi excelsi! Shemhamforash! Hail Satan!

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted April 12, 2003 02:48     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As "Slayer" once kindly said: "Praise, Hail, Satan!!!

happy b-day!

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted April 12, 2003 21:16     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday King Kula Satan! Btw, where's this spring's NHL thread? Stars are frighteningly strong again...
satan
VoivodFan
Member # 35

posted April 12, 2003 21:53     Profile for satan   Email satan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you everyone for wishing me a Happy Birthday!

It is great to be a part of the best Voivod Forum out there!

By the way, just to clear things up.
Here is my REAL Picture.

Perhapse i shall release King Kula from my clutches soon.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted April 13, 2003 00:39     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by satan:
Thank you everyone for wishing me a Happy Birthday!

It is great to be a part of the best Voivod Forum out there!

By the way, just to clear things up.
Here is my REAL Picture.

Perhapse i shall release King Kula from my clutches soon.

So it was YOU that played the transsexual in that God-Awful 'Rocky Horror' thing?
ewwww

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted April 13, 2003 04:51     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy B-lated B-Day B-lile! I would bring back Emmitt for you if I could. Jerry Jones fucked up, keep HELL hot for him !
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted April 14, 2003 04:54     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Belated greetings Lord of the Underwhelmed! Hope all those fires of hell didn't stop your beer from being cold!
Cheers!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan