my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Warcorpse Question (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Warcorpse Question
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 09, 2003 12:12     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Miss Nell, perhaps you could get your hands on a lemon twister. That would work on his skinny ankle, you need hips for a hula hoop. I would suggest a bolo bat but h is liable to lose an eye.
 |  IP: Logged
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted April 09, 2003 13:27       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Slaytanic,your right about the name thats were i got it from but your wrong about me.I NEVER attacked anyone who did'nt attack me first!!!!!!! and i know you were just messing around,i was'nt talking about that.
IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 10, 2003 10:45     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, extra angry!!!

I love that song, Unveiling The Wicked is my favourite Exciter album by far!

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted April 10, 2003 11:17     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:
Miss Nell, perhaps you could get your hands on a lemon twister. That would work on his skinny ankle, you need hips for a hula hoop. I would suggest a bolo bat but h is liable to lose an eye.

Hmmm...good suggestion, nia. But I'm still thinking about buying yo-yo. There's something so calming and non-confrontational about it. If no-one wants to watch you playing with your yo-yo you can always Fuck right Off and go play somewhere else!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 10, 2003 12:20     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yo-yo's can be very confrontational. With the right flick of the wrist at a 90 degree angle that is.
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted April 10, 2003 12:33     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aaw, c'mon now behave guys...

You all know that male fighting is only the expression of one thing: penis envy

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 10, 2003 12:39     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I do not have penis envy. I'm simply envious of anyone with a larger clitoris than mine.
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted April 10, 2003 12:47     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I did say MALE fighting, right?

Do females compare clitoris size? To they give them names too?

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 10, 2003 13:40     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I cannot reveal any information from the Secret Clitoris Sisterhood! lol!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 10, 2003 13:46     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Noitall, please remember the innocent young kids lurking around here. I believe you need a parental advisory stamp now attached to your posts.
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted April 10, 2003 13:59     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't care. I hear worse at school.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 10, 2003 14:10     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmph, but it's ok to talk about penis' or should I say penii? That's a double standard if ever heard one!
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted April 11, 2003 03:41     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well I think that the 'Man In The Boat' is a myth. Never seen a love button, but maybe I've been looking in the wrong place.

We English do it with the lights off, see.

And yes, Nia, I find your tone confrontational and over-bearing. A womens place is in the wrong, don't you know?

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted April 11, 2003 06:35     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jeez, and all these years I thought it was in the kitchen.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted April 11, 2003 07:15     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't worry woman. You can still be wrong in the kitchen.
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted April 11, 2003 07:53     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Coooo...just wait 'til she gets you home!
nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted April 11, 2003 09:13     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think it's about time those of us whom bear a clitoris should start our own pussy page so we can chat about the contents of our furry front bottom without persecution from those out there with a lesser understanding of the female anatomy.
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted April 11, 2003 10:07     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I knew it! If this isn't evidence that Nell is nothing more than h in drag then I'm fucking George Dubya Bush.

'Tis but a ruse of his to form a Clitclub with Nia and the others who 'bear' a clettice. Why should he form such a club? Who knows the gastly inner-workings of his sick deseased perv-mindwrong!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 11, 2003 10:46     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I propose the following logo for the club:

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted April 11, 2003 11:58     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you're a genius! Where do I sign up? Will the band be involved?
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted April 11, 2003 16:35     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
um...so that's.....is that what it looks like?

Hang on...wife's asleep now, I'll just go and lift the covers...

(two minutes later)

NO! She definately ain't got one of them. Ok, now where?

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan