my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Warcorpse Question (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Warcorpse Question
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted April 08, 2003 19:26       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Do you have Roar Rough Mix 86 & Voivod 2001 Album Demo ? and if so can you post them as downloads? (Also please do NOT remove Washington D.C. Bayou 93 yet i am having trouble saving that one right now.)
IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 08, 2003 21:21     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If we had those, they wouldve been posted long ago.

The Rough Mix is basically the record, just not mastered, so it sounds even flatter than the actual album. So it's useless.

|  IP: Logged
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted April 08, 2003 21:36       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Useless or not i would still like a copy.It is still Voivod and Voivod at their worst is better than most at their best !!!!!!!!!
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 08, 2003 21:50     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, first things first: Shut the fuck up.

Secondly, wanna hear the rrroooaaarrr rough mixes? Just simply put on the rrroooaaarrr cd, put all your stereo equalizer levels at zero (or -10db) then you'll hear hear the rough mix.

It's not a demo, its a fully mixed, unmastered album.

F.R.!

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted April 08, 2003 21:53       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shut the fuck up asshole.In case you didn't notice this question isn't for you.I don't want Voivod disbelievers answering my questions.
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 08, 2003 22:05     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Disbeliever. Haha. The question's not for me? I know. WC wouldnt mind.

You're still a F.R. tho. Blow me.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 08, 2003 22:19     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, he's once again angry!
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted April 08, 2003 22:21       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Blow yourself F.R. or are you tired of doing yourself! LOSER!
I don't know why you decided to jump in and anwser my question and put me down at the same time,I didn't do a damn thing to you.I don't even know who you are.You must be one of those loser metallica fans with nothing to do but start trouble.

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted April 08, 2003 22:25       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck yeah,Angry again!
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted April 08, 2003 22:34     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LivingEvil:
Blow yourself F.R. or are you tired of doing yourself! LOSER!
I don't know why you decided to jump in and anwser my question and put me down at the same time,I didn't do a damn thing to you.I don't even know who you are.

He considers himself to be a part of an "elite" voivod fanbase

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 08, 2003 23:57     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh the love.

Elite? nah, man. Dont read too much into this.

'Just thought i'd answer this one since all the other threads are either about the war or about, well, the war. I jumped you? Absolutely! You walk in here as if somebody owes you something. Doesn't work that way, daddy! So i'm killing two birds with one stone at the same time (educating and making fun of your useless ass).

If you've been following this site's grownth, you wouldve realized that once something cool comes about, we ALL damn make sure this thing is shared with everyone else. So back the fuck off, we know what we're doin'.

The Devil's Advocate
VoivodFan
Member # 92

posted April 09, 2003 04:19     Profile for The Devil's Advocate   Email The Devil's Advocate     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
You must be one of those loser metallica fans with nothing to do but start trouble.

boy this is the best laugh I've had in weeks - refreshing...
it's obvious that you don't know what you are talking about so please take the Skul's advice and shut the fuck up!
consider yourself lucky enough to be able to grab whatever this site can make available and don't come across as a greedy pseudo-angry bastard always asking for more...
as for the 2001 demo, you can always ask again on dotnet... the guy there has got it... but again, he may not be bent on sharing goodies.

quote:
Originally posted by Blackcloud of Deicide:
He considers himself to be a part of an "elite" voivod fanbase

please refer to the it's obvious that you don't know what you are talking about segment above.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted April 09, 2003 04:58     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Easy now boys - you'll end up giving this site some kinda 'negative' tag!
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted April 09, 2003 05:18     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Naw, just give 'em some of these:

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 09, 2003 05:56     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn Skull, I didn't see any reason for insulting Living Evil, all he asked was a simple question, I doubt he was being greedy, just hungry for Voivod...which there is nothing wrong with.

The name calling on this site gets out of hand and is usually stupid and unwarranted.

So what if he's a fairly new member to this site, he's here because he's a fan.

I don't consider myself "ELITE" because I was one of the first to join Warcorpse's great site...I do consider myself "lucky" though to have been here since the beginning and watch it grow, and get more and more new people to the board...I always thought that's what it was all about.

my $0.02

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted April 09, 2003 08:23     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LivingEvil, I don't know much about this arguement and don't really care if you and Skul have got issues with each other, but every time I read a post by you your name makes me think of my favourite band Living Death (and also your favourite band if/when you hear their debut album and also Skul's favourite band because the lucky bastard has them on video!).

More specifically, I think of vocalist Thorsten Bergman's special little pre-pubescent 'tach. Thus, I'm sorry mate, but this kind of taints your every post.

If it helps, I always picture Skulhead as some bald guy crouching in front of four video recorders in his underpants, cursing about the god-awful winter he's enduring, making multiple copies of a Nuclear Assualt gig from 1986 on super-grainy VHS.

And I picture Warcorpse, ominously, as just the back of a big leather chair with a dark hand poking out, pressing buttons like some Bond villan with huge plasma screens in front of him full of VVF graphics and stats. I can't be the only one to have noticed that he's never joined in with our 'Show Yourself' capers...?

I know what h looks like, and I picture him in a pub.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted April 09, 2003 08:27     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

The Worlds Greatest Metal Band Ever (forget silly Voivod!)

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted April 09, 2003 08:41       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Schroeder,You are right.I am only hungry for more Voivod tunes,and yes there is definately a neg.vibe here.I noticed it right away and it seems to be the same people trying to keep this board down.?Why
I only asked a question because i didn't know the anwser and i get slammed for not knowing everything.Thanks.I don't know what your problem is but this is why i try to avoid posting on this board.As much as i love it i'm tired of getting jumped on when ever i ask a question!

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted April 09, 2003 09:39     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...so i was thinkin' about buying a yo-yo...

quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
I know what h looks like, and I picture him in a pub.

not a bad guess...

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted April 09, 2003 10:04     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wouldn't do that, Mrs H. They can have yer eye out, in the wrong hands. Best just get a hula-hoop.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 09, 2003 10:05     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I am only hungry for more Voivod tunes,and yes there is definately a neg.vibe here.I noticed it right away and it seems to be the same people trying to keep this board down.?Why

Well, Living Evil, I feel hit as well by that post. I was the one who started laughing at your mad emoticons, but in a friendly way. Your answer was calling me asshole, or something like that, in an attempt to freak me out. I saw you doing this to other people here as well. Guess you're getting now what you asked for, you have no right to complain about anything.

BTW, Living Evil reminds me of the Exciter song of the same name.

"I'm living eviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllll!!!!!!!!!"

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted April 09, 2003 10:45     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
I wouldn't do that, Mrs H. They can have yer eye out, in the wrong hands. Best just get a hula-hoop.

...or one of those Space Hopper things they use over here in England...strange breed, they are

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted April 09, 2003 10:54     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, that sounds like a really good idea! Put h on a space hopper after he's had 12 pints and a kebab. Stand well back.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted April 09, 2003 11:09     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll have you know that I was Surrey Counties Space Hopper Champion 1978. Like Buster Gonads and his elastic plums. Make way!!
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted April 09, 2003 11:18     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
With sick all down his Starsky & Hutch T-shirt. Thats going to look nice in the local paper, isn't it!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan