my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Negatron is the best Voivod album

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Negatron is the best Voivod album
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 08, 2003 16:42     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
....When i play Negatron
KT is the best Voivod cd
....when i play KT
TOL is the best Voivod cd
....when i play TOL
Even AR is the best Voivod cd
....when i play AR

Do you have that too???

But i have to say that the Negatron tunes gives me more chills then the last one.

|  IP: Logged
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted April 08, 2003 16:46     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The best Voïvods...

War And Pain
Rrroooaaarrr
Killing Technology
Dimension Hatross
Nothingface

But anyway...I LOVE THEM ALL!!!

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted April 09, 2003 00:18     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've listened to "Negatron" all the way through, once. I won't do that again.

I don't think there's a "best" Voivod album, however I do have a favorite, "Nothingface".

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 09, 2003 00:59     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It is refered to as "acute elitinitis syndrome"
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 09, 2003 01:58     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanx Hatross, just the words i was looking for. It is 8 o'clock in the morning and i heard the new album already totally.

Now i think this one is best. Tomorrow it might be Nothingface.
Sometimes the older albums bring back certain memorys i have with particular tunes. I see myself doing things in the time those Albums were actual.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted April 09, 2003 08:36     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think I know what you mean, Paul. The classic albums put you in a mindset that reckons the album that is on RIGHT NOW is the best one ever done. Two songs into Killing Tech and you want to hear more Killing Tech, not the cold, labarinthine(?) second side of Nothingface.

Then again, once you start X-Ray Mirror you can't help but think Nothingface is their crowning achievement. Then you put on DM, and all question vanishes. I mean, that shit thats going on in Brain Scan?!?

Negatron I like very much now, but it sits in another world to the three above, as does the new one.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 09, 2003 09:42     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes Emlyn but coming out of that corner
liking Meshuggah and so it isn't hard to like Negatron a very lot.

IMHO Piggy is at his best. And also Away pounds like an animal.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan