my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Nomads

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nomads
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 08, 2003 13:15     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oy, what's the deal with the song Nomads on the Angel Rat demo? Is it a Voivod composition? Why wasn't it on the album? Because it's too damn... funky?

Anyway, I love it. Way better than Twin Dummy, IMO.

|  IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 08, 2003 14:05     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Too weak... the chorus of that tune is fantastic. Lucky for us, we have the demo!

Try to imagine the amount of songs that they threw down the garbage can in the selecting process... That's the law of the jungle!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 08, 2003 19:40     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It was TOO COOL for Terry Brown...I like it a lot though, and that's all that matters
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted April 09, 2003 02:15     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm sure Voivod have quite a few songs "in the vaults", and once they make the $$$ they need to acquire the rights to these "lost songs", we will be in for a real treat (hopefully!).

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan