my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Jam on the Porch

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jam on the Porch
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted April 06, 2003 04:45     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Head over to Voivod.com to see a funny little video of the rehearsals for Voivod's tours this Summer. I like Away's drum.

It's in the Media Lab in the videos section.

|  IP: Logged
TheHade
VoivodFan
Member # 109

posted April 06, 2003 08:22     Profile for TheHade   Email TheHade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, the video rocks! I like Jasonic's hat-type of thing!
There also is a post by Snake in the Sessions-sections (including a great picture!) that hasn't been mentioned here, yet (at least I think so), and two links recommended by Snake and Away!

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 06, 2003 12:23     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Also at www.chophouserecords.com in the (voivod session fourm), there are a ton of video's and pictures, i seem to have missed out. There are drawings by away, updates during the recording of the new cd also,
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted April 06, 2003 12:40     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Those are some very interesting videos and updates Hatross, they ran all the way through the recording of the album. It was pretty interesting tuning in every so often to watch the progress of the album... happy days...
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 06, 2003 16:09     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
disinformation.com & wired.com are two killer links also. I cant get enough disinformation. I recommend anyone check out those links also.
@hade
I have to agree on the picture of snake, It is awsomely evil looking

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan