my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The Great Trans-Atlantic Sister Exchange (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: The Great Trans-Atlantic Sister Exchange
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted April 08, 2003 13:47     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And don't forget about their beautiful 'Stunning Cunts' double-DVD containing lots of great live material filmed in Texas, crazy 'behind the stage' antics and thousands of cool pictures.

Also available as a limited edition in special packaging with bonus interview-cd and a Vaporub.

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 08, 2003 14:16     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've seen just the vaporub on sale on Ebay - minus the interview. wtf is that??
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted April 08, 2003 14:29     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I shall inform the lawyers immediately. Then Max Clifford.
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted April 08, 2003 14:40     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is that asshole trying to steal the money from innocent and ignorant fans again? I wouldn't give one lousy dollarcent for this set WITHOUT the interview.

Last time he tried to sell bootlegs he claimed to have found in an obscure Canadian used cd-store, but which were actually cd-r's with live material he downloaded from their TGTASE-hater.com fansite!

Don't trust this guy.

satan
VoivodFan
Member # 35

posted April 08, 2003 15:04     Profile for satan   Email satan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I dont care what happens.
As long as i get a 12-Pack of Becks German, i'm good.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 09, 2003 00:12     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...and i want my fucking black trousers back!
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted April 09, 2003 04:55     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck that shitty band! I paid A LOT of hard earned English Pounds - her majesty's finest, none the less - to catch them on the last date of thier so called "End of the Road" farewell tour, only for them to reform 6 months later, and play a bunch of Japanese festivals. Sell outs!

No wait - that was Status Quo. Sorry.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan