my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Gastronomy Domine (Page 4)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 

Author Topic: Gastronomy Domine
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 08, 2004 15:19     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think I'm going to have a little case of G.D. here in about an hour. We'ere having a pot luck here at work and my contribution is a black bean salad
 |  IP: Logged
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted April 11, 2004 18:07     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's an easier-to-do variation of Skulhed's mighty complex recipe :

Ingredients:

1 bottle or can of your favourite beer
1 slice of toast bread

Open the beer bottle/can. Stuff the toast into your mouth in one piece. Take a sip of the beer to make the bread easier to consume. Swallow the bread ASAP. Drink the remaining beer slowly, savouring each gulp as if it was your last one ever.

Works for me every time I'm out of money and need a nutritious evening snack !

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 19, 2007 15:15     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A big BUMP, for nostalgia.

What have you been cooking lately?

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 20, 2007 13:09     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mmmmm, yesterday i Cooked "spruitjes" (Brussels-sprouts) with meatballs and macaroni and today i cooked "Boerenkool" {Curly Kale)

Jummie !!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted October 22, 2007 04:19     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is the coolest thread in the history of this site.

Urggh...I microwaved a can of brown beans on Saturday morning and drank a gallon of water. That's as gourmet as I could do in the condition I was after the VVF Beerchat(tm)...

Back to gravlax...one of my fave sandwich recipes goes like this:

1 slice of toast or dark rye bread
Margarine
Lots of gravlax (spiced with a few drops of lemon juice)
Parsley or dill

...and that's it, haha! Works well with almost any drink, but beer is the preferred choice here. Also, if you don't feel like building up such a complex sandwich, you can leave out everything else except the lax and the bread

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 22, 2007 14:16     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
now chewing 2 pieces of teeth whitening spearmint sugarfree gum, after eatting a low carb ice cream bar.... BORING!!!!!

--------------------

yawn

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 22, 2007 14:28     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Today i eat TACO'S

--------------------

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 24, 2007 12:54     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
now chewing 2 pieces of teeth whitening spearmint sugarfree gum, after eatting a low carb ice cream bar.... BORING!!!!!

You FAIL at Gastronomy Domine. Get out of the thread!

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted October 25, 2007 08:20     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wrapped bacon around a piece of steak and it was delish! Yeah, Schro...what's up with that?

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan