my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » OZZY FUCKIN RULES!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OZZY FUCKIN RULES!!!
El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted April 04, 2003 03:01     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ha, now that I have your attention, I have an interesting anouncement to make which some of you people from western Canada and the pacific northwest of the United States may be interested in... June 1 at the General Motors Place right next to downtown Vancougar, Ozzy Osbourne will perform a show with openers Finger Eleven and... (GASP!!!) VOIVOD!!! Yeah baby, yeah!!!

Tickets are available through
Ticketmaster Canada

OZZY OSBOURNE
Ticket Information
GENERAL MOTORS PLACE
VANCOUVER, BC
Sunday, June 01, 2003 7:30PM
$59.80
Charge by Phone: 604-280-4444
Seating Chart

Ticket Sale Date(s):
Internet Public Sale: Sat Mar 15, 9:30AM PT
A CLEAR CHANNEL EVENT
OZZY OSBOURNE
WITH SPECIAL GUESTS
GENERAL MOTORS PLACE
NO CAMERA/AUDIO/VIDEO
SUNDAY JUNE 1/03 7:30PM

**FLOOR - GENERAL ADMISSION**
OUTLET PICK-UP STARTS MARCH 19, 2003
Please adhere to published ticket limits. Orders exceeding the ticket limit will be cancelled without notice.
TICKET LIMIT 8 PER PERSON

|  IP: Logged
El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted April 04, 2003 03:20     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ha, I know what youse're thinking: "Indio, you have just found out about this now!?!" Well, I've been working alot of long hours lately at the local printing sweatshop. I haven't had a day off in umm, uhh... 4 or 5 weeks! I'm going to work right through this weekend as well! And possibly the weekend after... I think I'm going to have to edit my bio to reflect my REAL lifestyle of heavy manual labour interspersed with intense drinking binges!
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 04, 2003 09:42     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Indio, you have just found out about this now!?!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan