Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Heidenlarm metal zine (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Author Topic: Heidenlarm metal zine
prozak666
VoivodFan
Member # 236

posted April 12, 2003 18:11     Profile for prozak666   Email prozak666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Ah, so now we get to actual conversation. Interesting. I think you misread my statement re: physical presence; I refer to interactions in the medium of presence, unless the description is otherwise modified.

To me, there is no "defeated ideology" being championed at www.anus.com and www.fuckchrist.com: one site suggests a mishmash of leftist, rightist and traditionalist views, while the second (respectively) advocates genocide of all who subscribe to the three major religions. There's no party association with that.

Further, I think one defeat in battle does not constitute a refutation of an abstract theory! For example, if two men argue over how many pennies are in a can, and one has a .45 while the other does not, his guess can still be wrong

Even further, I'll leave this cryptic but essential note: method and ideological ends are inseparable.

|  IP: Logged
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted April 12, 2003 18:19     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by prozak666:
ANUS.COM aims for a certain kind of reader - many in this thread don't qualify.

Indeed, many here don't qualify. I'm not so sure they'd want to either if the childish Judeo-Christian insult gets trotted out every time you disagree with the 'established' opinion.

Face it prozac, in spite of the fact you have many educated people writing for your site, the ideological fanaticism you are pursuing is causing more harm to the metal scene than good.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted April 12, 2003 18:52     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
To me, there is no "defeated ideology" being championed at www.anus.com and www.fuckchrist.com: one site suggests a mishmash of leftist, rightist and traditionalist views, while the second (respectively) advocates genocide of all who subscribe to the three major religions. There's no party association with that.

So please enlighten me, what was this message taken from the liberalism V's nature thread on your website about?

quote:
Killing a toad = one incident.
A society that systematically destroys toads, trees, grass, flowers, wombats, etc. with its "progress" = discrimination against everything except suicidal Judeo-Christians.
www.fuckchrist.com <-- really, this site can't be stressed enough

Pardon me for breathing but this clearly shows to me you agree with the sentiment expressed at fuckchrist. The web address was in your signature for a while too, and the majority of posts I see from you on anus.com show clear anti Jewish sentiment very closely aligned to that on fuckchrist. Therefore I conclude there is association with this site, and you are the prime instigator.

No defeated ideology being championed? So you are telling me that the Nazi party agenda of 1933-1945 has no relation to what you champion at www.anus.com whatever, correct?

The sad thing is that I actually have time for many of the views expressed on anus.com, especially the ones related to the environment. I only fully disagree on three issues: music's link to political ideology, racial segregation and the Jewish question.

Too many on anus.com seem to think the Jews are responsible for all the world's problems. This is way too simplistic. The colonial past of Europe and the invasion of America were the catalyst for many of today's problems. These were caused by indo-europeans! The religious dimension is clearly a part, but not all of the equation here.

Repatriation is not even remotely possible, you are talking about moving something like half the World's population and the agreement of 200 Governments! If 15 consenting countries at the UN rarely agree on anything what chance do you think you have?! Whether we like it or not racial integration is here to stay. If you want to repatriate all non-indigenous people and prevent racial reintegration or mixing what policies are to be drawn up to enforce this? Ban air and sea travel for the ‘proles’? Create innumerable border posts to stop unauthorised crossings? Coastal patrols to detect immigrant convoys? Dismember all the current forms of intercontinental travel and communication? Not a chance! It is totally unworkable in this age! The amount of money spent protecting the borders as well as the dismantling of all the travel infrastructure would be ridiculous! This part is total fantasy. Only a mind of a simpleton could even consider this viable.

As for music and ideology? They are two very emotive subjects, but essentially two separate entities. Let me ask you this: when you listen to Burzum's Det Som Engang Var do you think of marching fascists running the Judeo Christian filth out of town? Or, perhaps, the repatriation of all the different races to their ‘countries of origin’? Or even the creation of a master race? NO! All I think when I hear this is pure fantasy, a voyage of my imagination that is totally apolitical and far, far away from my real life and I imagine many others feel and think the same. It’s funny, but a lot of Burzum is exactly like this for me. Even the two synth based albums I have no time for, Daudi Baldrs and Hlidskjalf, are purely intended as ambient trips, nothing else. His reasoning for using synths is pretty flawed and in my opinion foolish, but that’s another story. Mr. Vikernes has a political ideology but I don’t see it in his music, I see it in his actions and essays which were on burzum.com, amongst other places. Therefore to me even the ‘great’ Vikernes kept the two separate. So therefore I will listen to and, for the most part, like Burzum, but I will oppose Mr. Vikernes’s ideology because it is more Lord of the Rings meets NS than real life. And that brings me nicely to the crux of this. Ideology and music combined. There was a thread on anus.com, now unsurprisingly deleted, that asked this question: If a pop band identified itself with NS ideology would you support it? Since nobody answered it, and instead chose to throw the usual childish insults I took the answer as being a resounding ‘no’. Fine, I wouldn’t listen to it either if the music sucked. And that is the point. Not the ideology but the music! I see it this way: NSBM is hypocrisy. It takes an extreme opinion, grafts it to an extreme form of musical entertainment and then proclaims the two are intrinsically linked. NO THEY ARE NOT! The link is for pure convenience because if a pop act like Westlife clothed themselves in NS paraphernalia, preached about NS ideology and had racist lyrics, the essays would be read and appreciated by NS affiliates, but the music wouldn’t be given the time of day by anybody on anus.com because we all like dark music!! The link between black metal and NS ideology is for pure convenience because the two happen to be extreme forms of their relative subjects.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted April 13, 2003 00:27     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Did you post this transcript yet?

You are like this incessant, whiny little child.
LIKE I SAID. (3 times now) In DUE TIME.

Anyway, I am nearly half-done formatting this fucking thread for you.
I am not sure why you want to see it so bad,
(you only bothered to post once or twice before pulling the plug)
...and it is cutting into time alloted for my new feature on Black Sabbath.

That fact alone is beginning to piss me off a bit.

In the meantime, let's continue to put you in your place:

4.7 billion - western and eastern Poly/ Monotheism
1.1 billion - non-religious/ athiest/ other

These are the rough figures for adherents (or non-adherents) of world religions.*

Tell me, what is your pleasure?
Are your intentions to 'dispose of ' of all 4.7 billion who have a set of beliefs which do not follow yours, but are deeply ingrained into their cutures and daily lives?
Or, will you simply change their way of thinking; all 4.7 billion of them?
This of course, going under the outrageous assumption that the other 1.1 billion would even take your side.
(I happen to be one of them, but will certainly be standing on my front threshold with a blunderbuss loaded mightily. Contents? A lead ball with your name on it)
(a 'guffaw' is briefly heard)
I would give you a very liberal allowance of about 1 - 200,000 worldwide who would actually be blind, ignorant and 'brainwashable' enough to declare an allegience to your twisted ideologies, IF you were even able to reach that many. (losers)
BTW, what's the number down there at Anus.com, anyway? 30? 40?
Either way, I would have to run down to Vegas and put the life savings on your swift and miserable FAILURE.

(I am having a tough time not laughing out loud while I write this.)

I'll tell you what:
(a grunt of supressed chortling is heard)
email me the day before your 'Final Solution' is to be 'implemented'.
I will sit and watch this tragi-comedy unfold in my mind's eye, as it will be too small to see with the naked version.

I am reminded of a hilarious old 'Twilight Zone' episode, in which a misanthropic, self-righteous and thoroughly obsessed man is convinced that at the strike of a particular hour one afternoon, ALL 'evil' people will suddenly become "two feet tall".

He waits, impatiently, with hands-a-wringing.

When the hour finally arrives, he goes to the window to witness the unfolding
of his 'final solution' and finds that he can't see outside!
HE is two feet tall!

THAT pathetic little man is YOU, Prozac.
You and your wretched little minority of ignoramuses, satanic shitheels, racists, terrorists, neo-nazis, skinheads, Anti-Everything/ wanna-be anarchists and the rest of your loathsome and embarrassing dross of civilization.

* http://progressiveliving.org/adherents.htm

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted April 13, 2003 11:31     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
For your information Tangento, this post was deleted from anus.com, therefore I guess it was classed as inept. Some of it appears on my last post here, but here's the whole thing:

A message from Knickerzohnonnof (banned)

Well, well, you banned me. How courageous. For a moment there I thought you actually had the stomach for argument. That’s what I find so endearing about elitists. They always know what’s ‘best’…

For the board moderators, fear not, this is my last post to this board. I am merely posting my opinion on what I see is stupidity at all levels here. You may claim to have the largest webring on the internet but if this statement is true then it is totally undeserved.

I find this situation so ironic. So much literal prowess is displayed here and clearly by some very educated people. Yet the mindset that drives it is little better than that of a child. And the reaction to disagreement with the established ‘norms’ of this board is exactly like a child’s if its toys were taken away. No reasoned argument, but instead of the crying, we see a volley of ill-educated racial/religious insults. Clever, yes, but intelligent, no. You see intelligence would require a reasoned response; the ability to see both sides of the argument and thus deliver a considered verdict, but all we get from you is the same, tired sound-bites all in the name of blind hate for anything that you can’t pigeonhole. I see your side of the argument clearly. It appears on the surface to be very appealing and I agree with many of the sentiments. It looks to solve the current tensions and intellectual discrimination. It wishes to deal with the religious bias that exists in all Western culture. It wants to bring us more in line with nature rather than the current status quo of environmental exploitation without consideration for the consequences. There is more, but you get the point. I have a lot of time for these aims and they are honourable. BUT…

There is a web page that was posted on a thread about ideal governance for the LSNGP. I have read this page at length and see all of what I mentioned above. In fact there is much to applaud, and clearly there are some very good ideas here. But what I find fascinating is that the largest sections of literature are devoted to the Jewish Question. Why? Did we not learn the last time? Are we to take it that the cornerstone of their ideology involves resolving the Jewish issue? This is pretty much what the Nazis proposed in the 1930’s and it was flatly turned down by the wider community then. If ever such a policy were proposed again it would be rejected again. So then you would be left with the same circumstances, and therefore the same conclusion; attempted genocide. I agree this isn’t within the text on the website, but neither was it in the original proposals the Nazis put forward; the final solution was decided during the war itself. So would this ‘new’ party follow the same path as the Nazis should their proposal fail? If so this simply isn’t acceptable. How can a party preach racial tolerance and want this at the same time? I have no allegiance with Jewish culture, I find it totally alien, but genocide answers nothing and creates far more problems than it apparently solves. Look at the Middle East, the conclusion of the original Jewish Question. The imposition of the Jewish state has caused over 50 years of conflict, all because of Nazi repatriation/oppression/extermination in WWII. This will never succeed because it will repeat the cycle yet again. If you want to defeat the Jewish culture you have to present a plausible alternative and defeat them by intellectual means, not with anti Semitic rhetoric. It just alienates the very people you want to reach. The fact is you can’t blame Judeo Christianity for every problem that lurks on this planet simply because it fits nicely within with the ideology to demonise it as such. All races have, to a greater or lesser extent, contributed to the current state of affairs.

On the subject of repatriation I find this particular policy particularly amusing. This is a quote taken directly from the page:

quote:
Further, in the name of racial peace without racial dissolution, the races will be separated and sent back to their root continents. Australians will be repatriated to Texas, and white people and Native Americans will share the American continent. Non-Europeans out of Europe! South African whites will be repatriated to Texas, and Australians sent to Canada.

Excuse me?? The Whites share the American continent with the ‘native’ Americans?? It belonged to the natives so why can’t they have it all back? If you are going to take something back to its logical conclusion then the vast majority of the American populace needs to be repatriated back to every other continent on the planet! This is madness! Where do you draw then line? Where it is convenient or expedient for the Whites, as appears the case here? How convenient! Whether we like it or not racial integration is here to stay. If you want to repatriate all non-indigenous people and prevent racial reintegration or mixing what policies are to be drawn up to enforce this? Ban air and sea travel for the ‘proles’? Create innumerable border posts to stop unauthorised crossings? Coastal patrols to detect immigrant convoys? Dismember all the current forms of intercontinental travel and communication? Not a chance! It is totally unworkable in this age! The amount of money spent protecting the borders as well as the dismantling of all the travel infrastructure would be ridiculous! This part is total fantasy. Only a mind of a simpleton could even consider this viable.

There are other issues on this website that bother me, but these two stick out as the prime ‘no winners’. I cannot support an ideology that believes that carrying out acts like this is the best way forward, because both are not even realistic objectives. You are talking about repatriating at least half the world and the singling out of a culture based purely on hatred for its ideology. None of this is remotely possible because the public opposition would be seismic. Repatriation would have to be agreed with the other World leaders, and I really can’t see that happening. Look how much trouble 15 willing participant countries have agreeing on anything in the United Nations! And as for genocide…do you want another war? You would definitely get one following this policy.

Music and ideology. Both emotive subjects. BOTH SEPARATE ENTITIES. Let me ask you this: when you listen to Det Som Engang Var do you think of marching fascists running the Judeo Christian filth out of town? Or, perhaps, the repatriation of all the different races to their ‘countries of origin’? Or even the creation of a master race? NO! All I think when I hear this is pure fantasy, a voyage of my imagination that is totally apolitical and far, far away from my real life and I imagine many others feel and think the same. It’s funny, but a lot of Burzum is exactly like this for me. Even the two synth based albums I have no time for, Daudi Baldrs and Hlidskjalf, are purely intended as ambient trips, nothing else. His reasoning for using synths is pretty flawed and in my opinion foolish, but that’s another story. Mr. Vikernes has a political ideology but I don’t see it in his music, I see it in his actions and essays which were on burzum.com, amongst other places. Therefore to me even the ‘great’ Vikernes kept the two separate. So therefore I will listen to and, for the most part, like Burzum, but I will oppose Mr. Vikernes’s ideology because it is more Lord of the Rings meets NS than real life. And that brings me nicely to the crux of all this. Ideology and music combined. There was a thread, now unsurprisingly deleted, that asked this question: If a pop band identified itself with NS ideology would you support it? Since nobody answered it, and instead chose to throw the usual childish insults I took the answer as being a resounding ‘no’. Fine, I wouldn’t listen to it either if the music sucked. And that is the point. Not the ideology but the music! I see it this way: NSBM is hypocrisy. It takes an extreme opinion, grafts it to an extreme form of musical entertainment and then proclaims the two are intrinsically linked. NO THEY ARE NOT! The link is for pure convenience because if a pop act like Westlife clothed themselves in NS paraphernalia, preached about NS ideology and had racist lyrics, the essays would be read and appreciated by NS affiliates, but the music wouldn’t be given the time of day by anybody on this forum because we all like dark music!! The link between black metal and NS ideology is for pure convenience because the two happen to be extreme forms of their relative subjects!

My conclusion of this board is as follows: there are many good people here, but sadly it is spoilt by, of all people, the moderators. Too quick to denounce others with insults ill-fitting to their apparent education. Too eager to delete/alter posts that they see as ‘unfit’, especially if they are losing the argument. But worse, too quick to ban people because they don’t ‘fit in’. I have listened to metal music for longer than many of you have been alive. I was an infant when Deep Purple, Black Sabbath and Led Zeppelin were young and ruled, my brother played them and I was always curious. They left a golden legacy from which black metal is a descendant. My time started from the days of Motorhead, Judas Priest, Rush and AC/DC. I still listen to those bands and love every minute of it. From there it has progressed through all the stages and threads of the genre. I have loved this music since I was a child and I am fiercely proud of that. But I am appalled that people have attached an ideology I hate to a form of music I love, and then have the audacity to tell me I am the one who is false?! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO TELL ME ANYTHING?! You aren’t even fit to taste my urine! It is you who are false for betraying the true spirit of metal music. Jimmy Hendrix, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple and Led Zeppelin pioneered so much of what we hear in metal today. The pioneering spirit they created inspired so many others to discover new threads of music, including this one and you are destroying it all with this madcap white supremacist rhetoric. If you want to form a fascist party go and do it and make a political bulletin board, but have the decency to leave the music out of your politics and with us, the people that appreciate it for the wonder it creates and the pleasure it gives us. Music unites people, it inspires them, it invigorates them, it destroys boundaries and conceptions, and you want to reverse all of this? You really do not have a clue do you?

I have a better idea: why not repatriate all the NS boneheads to their own island, where they can practise their NS ideology on each other to see who is the superior being with the superior ideology? Now I really like the sound of that. Guinea pigs for ideological experiments. If a few die, so what? It’s all in a good cause. But what do we do if we can’t find an island for these fatuous freaks? Should we forcibly remove them from their homes, and accommodate more worthy people in these vacated, but fully furnished dwellings? Move them to a ghetto, perhaps? Maybe a concentration camp so we can conduct ‘medical experiments’ on them for the greater good of the race? Oh, what the Hell, we’ll just gas all of them; after all they are the untermensch and if it was good enough for the Jews...

For those that agree with me: Enjoy your lives…I will

For those that don’t? Oh well, never mind, go and find a barrel of sulphuric acid to console yourselves in. You won’t be missed.

prozak666
VoivodFan
Member # 236

posted April 13, 2003 12:25     Profile for prozak666   Email prozak666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
A few thoughts:

Thanks to all who have spoken up in a non-fecal manner.

First, Judean religions - which include Christianity, Judaism and Islam - are the origin of Western egalitarianism, which is by most philosophical accounts the origin of our commercial society.
www.fuckchrist.com isn't an "Anti-Jewish" site as certain Jewish elitists here like K. have suggested; it's against all three religions.

Next, what is "wrong" with campaigning against the root of egalitarianism, a philosophy which both permits unlimited human selfishness and allows idiots en masse into metal?

Elitism is about rising above the mass. Most of the people in this thread want to see the mass acknowledged for moral reasons.

That's Christian - not what I'm doing.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted April 13, 2003 14:23     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
www.fuckchrist.com isn't an "Anti-Jewish" site as certain Jewish elitists here like K. have suggested; it's against all three religions.

Jewish elitist????

Please, you are so far wide of the mark it's almost comical.

I am not pro Jewish. Did you not read anything I posted on anus.com? Try this thread. What I believe is that there is no mielage in retreading the anti semitic route of the Nazi era.
www.fuckchrist.com is against 3 religions. Those three being Islam, Christianity and Judaism, correct? Then why is the rhetoric so anti semitic, but worse still, there appears to be a picture of dead Jews from WWII on this page.

Why is this necessary? Why the constant references to a Holocaust? This is way out of order and frankly I am amazed it hasn't been shut down. I have no time for religion but this is just ridiculous. What about this quote from the flyers page?

quote:
Highly instructive pamphlet on how, if our society's values are to kill those who are antihumanitarian, Judeo-Christianity must be killed

Death penalty??? Please, this is simplistc hatred, nothing else.

Prozak, take your filth and burn it. The world needs this like a hole in the head.

prozak666
VoivodFan
Member # 236

posted April 13, 2003 22:28     Profile for prozak666   Email prozak666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Are you done moralizing like a Christian?

As was said before: not everyone is ready for the ANUS.COM forum. Some of you still cling to the values taught to you.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted April 13, 2003 23:55     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
this is what its like to drive thru David Dukes actual neighborhood, ie, scary as fuck.
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted April 14, 2003 07:14     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Before anyone gets hot and bothered enough to respond to this guy, here's some of his "logic" from something he posted on a blog earlier this year. Trust me, don't waste your valuable time on him. Here's a peek inside his brain:

"The other day, something happened. A young girl (2 years old) in the UK was beaten to death by her family, while social workers were afraid to intervene. You can read more here.

My response?

I say give the parents a medal.

1 - They were obviously unfit as parents.
2 - Humanity is overpopulated.

Instead of raising another half-pissed, half-useless human, they simply terminated the little idiot-in-training. Right on! These people understand correctly."

Cockroach
VoivodFan
Member # 115

posted April 14, 2003 08:57     Profile for Cockroach   Email Cockroach     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
"The other day, something happened. A young girl (2 years old) in the UK was beaten to death by her family, while social workers were afraid to intervene. You can read more here.

My response?

I say give the parents a medal.

1 - They were obviously unfit as parents.
2 - Humanity is overpopulated.

Instead of raising another half-pissed, half-useless human, they simply terminated the little idiot-in-training. Right on! These people understand correctly."[/QB]

Hey Prozak! According to this logic, your parents surely don't deserve the medal...

prozak666
VoivodFan
Member # 236

posted April 14, 2003 11:25     Profile for prozak666   Email prozak666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
By this logic, your parents should be fined!
prozak666
VoivodFan
Member # 236

posted April 14, 2003 15:35     Profile for prozak666   Email prozak666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
You're right in that computer science people should not attempt politics or philosophy. (And to counter what might be an attempt at a snide remark: getting through college is in part overcoming blind acceptance of what they teach you).

The thread pointing to this one seems to be provocation, and you note it's not in one of our active forums.

This thread however is germaine: http://bbs.anus.com/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=000506

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted April 14, 2003 18:01     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Are you done moralizing like a Christian?

As was said before: not everyone is ready for the ANUS.COM forum. Some of you still cling to the values taught to you.

LOL Christian. If that is really the best you can do then you aren't worth bothering with. Pious 'You aren't ready for ANUS.com' comments are sad as they pre-empt the notion you think you are better than others. You aren't, not even close.

The society I grew up with? Classist church-goers who thought poor people like me shouldn't be allowed to go to their school because my family weren't rich like theirs. Materialistic snobs who thought owning the latest toys gained them social status. There is so much more but you get the gist. I absolutely hated school, it stifled every part of my mind, I found it nauseating and suffocating. I especially hated Religious Education and skipped virtually every class. The kids in my year? While they were reading the Sun and oggling over page 3 I was reading George Orwell, Douglas Adams and listening to the first Iron Maiden album, kindly copied for me by a sixth former as I couldn't afford to buy it. I was pretty much a loner and agreed with nobody about very much. My parents are racist and homophobic but otherwise have been fantastic in providing me with my freedom of thought. They allowed me to make my own decisions and opinion, whether they were right or wrong and through this I have learned much from the mistakes I have made in my life. I also learned how nasty racism can be when a negro atarted at our school. initially it was OK, kids were talking to him, but before long he was mercilessly attacked verbally and physically for looking different and this happened more frequently as time went on, leading me to suspect there was a certain parental or peer pressure at work. I bowed to none of it and was beaten up for that by a group of kids who saw themselves as the 'pack leaders'. One by one, they learned that wasn't the case. The negro was a good kid and is parents were very nice people, I managed to talk to them once and they were approachable and very respectful. The kid was articulate and very easy going. All he wanted to do was to learn and better himself. He lasted 7 months before he was pulled out after 10 kids beat him up outside school. If I took advice from my peers and parents I would have joined in the chorus of disapproval at this nigger in our white school. But even at the age of 13 I thought how unjustified this was. Nobody told me to abhor racism I have ALWAYS despised it, it is my personal opinion formed by what I personally witnessed!

What did he do to deserve that treatment? His error was to be a different colour from the rest of his peers. That family paid for that by having to move out of the area. Now, anus boneheads tell me that racism is fair.

I hated pretty much everything about my school life. I hated the values, the small mindedness and particularly the prejudice. I have my opinions because of what I witnessed, not beacuse of anything I was taught. When I left primary school I was in the top 1% of my year. When I left secondary I failed almost every exam, such was my disillusion at the 'education' I received. I have hated rigid learning environments ever since.

Prozak. I have this simple message for you. Do not pass judgement over people's opinions when you have absolutely no intention of listening to them without brandishing the same, tired replies about me or others being Christian. It may be a convenient pigeonhole for you, but all it shows to me is a simplistic thought process at work and the inability to reason with people that fall outside these rigid social guidelines.

prozak666
VoivodFan
Member # 236

posted April 14, 2003 18:38     Profile for prozak666   Email prozak666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Let's see: he calls me a Christian for being unegalitarian, including not caring about his illiterate response.

Hahahaha.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted April 14, 2003 19:15     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Avoid response=lost the argument.

Unlucky.

prozak666
VoivodFan
Member # 236

posted April 14, 2003 20:40     Profile for prozak666   Email prozak666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Repeating yourself with no clue what you're saying and recycling the dogma of your masters = lost more than an argument.

If you think you "won" an "argument" here you're totally deluded.

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted April 14, 2003 22:04     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post

Cthon
Member # 156

posted April 14, 2003 22:17     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
hey Nuke, you should float your cursor over my earlier post. haha......
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted April 14, 2003 22:29     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I did, so I decided that prostate boy here deserved something...special.
prozak666
VoivodFan
Member # 236

posted April 15, 2003 00:19     Profile for prozak666   Email prozak666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Oh no! The internet warriors are ganging up on me! I'd give a shit... if I thought their opinions were meaningful.

If you really want to know what I think about these issues, consider the history page link I posted earlier.

Once again, that link is: www.anus.com/metal/about/history.html

And Heidenlarm metal zine: www.anus.com/metal/zine/

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted April 15, 2003 04:32     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Prozak666,

You have so much hatred and intolorance in you, but Jesus still loves you. I think you need to open your heart to Him and let His light and His love into your life.

Its never too late, although for all your wordsmith trickery you may think you're already damned. Beg for His forgiveness and you shall be saved!

Read John 2:18. I hope you find it as enlightening and fullfilling as I do.

The Beast puts words into your mouth, Prozak, and has turned your mouth into his instrument. The beast is cunning and clever (and some say he has the best tunes), but his rewards are short-changed and all his promises hollow. Repent, you motherfucker! Repent!!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan