my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Metal Mania marathon on VH1 Classic

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Metal Mania marathon on VH1 Classic
Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted March 29, 2003 08:50     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
VH1 Classic is having a Metal Mania marathon all weekend long. I've had the VCR rolling since 6:00 am and will have to go get more tapes!
So far I've seen...
Slayer: Raining Blood
Exodus: Toxic Waltz
Megadeth: Peace Sells...
and a load of trash hair bands.
About every 3rd video is decent.

|  IP: Logged
spudboy
VoivodFan
Member # 78

posted March 29, 2003 11:31     Profile for spudboy   Email spudboy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They just showed "Tribal Convictions".

I was looking at the VH1 Classic message board and it looks like they have 8 hours of programming that are repeated 3 times today.

So...since Voivod was shown around 11:20 AM EST, it should be shown again around 7:20 PM EST, and one more time around 3:20 AM EST. Of course, if the people on that board are wrong, then those times will not be accurate...

Anyhow, it was right after a Kingdom Come video, and just before a Bon Jovi video.

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted March 29, 2003 11:59     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
aw man! Kingdom Come video was on this morning when I went for coffee, Bon Jovi was on when I got back! Missed it!

Did get to see WASP's "I Wanna Be Sombody" video which is fucking brilliant and made my morning!

Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted March 29, 2003 19:18     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would love to see that but I cant I don't have VH1 here i Jonquière! Fuck I want to see all those Metal clips!

THE TOXIC WALTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

izgoblin
VoivodFan
Member # 178

posted April 01, 2003 12:58     Profile for izgoblin   Email izgoblin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dammit... I missed it all!! ARRRRGGHHH X 2!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan